• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

check out Kenjon Barner's game vs. USC; 321 yards, 5 tds.

TheRumGone

Some things I noticed in this video and other videos of his I've watched:

-Excellent vision, sees things happening that are not directly in his line of vision.

-Doesn't often lose yardage.

-Very efficient in movement, doesn't make a lot of unnecessary cuts that hurt momentum.

-Patience, willing to let the blocking develop and see what the play is giving him.

-Needs space to operate, has trouble when the defense is on top of him.

yep. saw a lot of the same thing.

and sure, he runs upright but when you see him running, he always scanning the field. i don't see this as a negative at all for the type of player he is and the things he's capable of doing. he's the kind of guy who will have a high ypa, but it will be because he will have a 15 yard run after quite a few 1 yard runs. he's also the guy who is always a threat to take it to the endzone, regardless of where he is on the field. all he needs is a little space and the guy is gone.

i see him having probably equal amounts carries and receptions, quite a few carries less than the other ball carriers, but equal or more TDs. he's a big play/scoring threat player who can line up anywhere and who will be requiring special attention from defenses any time he's on the field.

Archived