• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The not so special teams

dos poptarts

Well if ST's turns it around gives the offense short fields and heaven forbid they score a few times. This will translate into less stat padding opportunities for Cam thus leading to his Junior year "slump".

You say that in a sarcastic tone (I assume) but some idiot writer will no doubt come out and praise Special Teams for helping Cam win a game or two.

You say that in a sarcastic tone (I assume) but some idiot writer will no doubt come out and praise Special Teams for helping Cam win a game or two.

Exactly. No matter how it plays out Cam will always be the beneficiary and never the benefactor. I bet if he threw 6 tds in the Super Bowl to 6 different receivers and rushed for three more they would give the MVP to the punter before cam even made it in the conversation.

Exactly. No matter how it plays out Cam will always be the beneficiary and never the benefactor. I bet if he threw 6 tds in the Super Bowl to 6 different receivers and rushed for three more they would give the MVP to the punter before cam even made it in the conversation.

I have never understood the hate.  Before he was drafted it was.... the NFL is too complex... During his rookie year they had to eat crow because he did so well.   2nd Year they jumped right on the bandwagon as soon as he showed disgust and disappointment..  And the 3 Musketeers Luck, Wilson and RGIII didn't help matters either..... 

I think Cam is serving a HUGE plate of Crow in 2013.  They will have so much Crow they won't say anything else because they'll loose all credibility if they trash him further.

Archived