• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Draft 2009

Its The Milk

If the Bulls honestly want Gerald Henderson then I wouldn't be surprised if they offered James Johnson and their other picks as long as a vet because we worked out Johnson twice which shows that we were interested. I don't think that Larry Brown would be for it but I am sure that MJ could pull some sort of stunt.

I hope we pick one or two of these eight in the second round.

A.J. Abrams, Texas, SG- Would love to see A.J. and D.J. reunite, some compare his style of play to Bobby Jacksons.

Toney Douglas, FSU, SG- Guy is an amazing shooter averaging 22 ppg, and very impressive three point shooter. Some compare his game to Eddie House.

Ronald Steele, Alabama, PG- All around a good player, can come in and give you good minutes without losing much talent, would be a good point guard to back up Ray, and D.J. His game has been compared to Eric Snows in his prime.

Jack McClinton, Miami, SG- He is another sharp shooter, who can shoot lights out from the three point arc with a 3Pt% of 453, which is higher than his regular FG%. Many compare his game to Salim Stoudemire.

Rudy Mbema, Sweden, PG- don't really no much about him but his game is compared to Nate Robinson's and Kyle Lowry's.

Toney Gaffney, Massachusetts, PF- Can really bring energy to a team, and one of the best rebounders in the draft at 10.2 rpg along with 11.5 ppg. He averages numbers of 1.5 in all stat categories, so he can pretty much do everything. His game is often compared the Chris "The Birdman" Anderson's style of play. I personally would love to see this guy in a Bobcats uniform.

Omri Casspi, Israel, SF- Another player that I really don't know much about, but his style of play is compared to Matt Harping, which isn't a bad thing.

Jeff Adrien, Connecticut, PF- Averages a good amount of points and rebounds per game. He would be a good back up PF or possibly even a good SF at his 6-7 frame. His game is compared to Jason Maxiell's.

Archived