• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kugbila Mr. Glass

Rubi

So reading the paper it stated our third pick has yet to make it through a single practice (mini camp/training camp). This just reeks of Otah. I'm sure it's not an effort issue...but damn, really hope this guy finds his inner wolverine and gets healed up. Would be really disappointing if he doesn't make an impact this season because he can't shake nagging injuries.

It was disappointing the day we drafted him.

No, sir, that is just sheer stupidity. The Yellow Flash is not to be fuged with.

A few weeks ago my son saw your sig.. he said that you must be cool.  I said it looks ok.  After his look of disgust for saying it was just ok and 120000 hrs of videos I actually know what you are talking about.

A few weeks ago my son saw your sig.. he said that you must be cool.  I said it looks ok.  After his look of disgust for saying it was just ok and 120000 hrs of videos I actually know what you are talking about.

Haha that's a lot of video watching just for him to prove a point. Did anime gain a fan?  ;)

Plus...i'm not gonna kill myself if our 4th round pick doesn't pan out to our expectations. IT HAPPENS. You move on. Otah was a 1st rounder and deserved all the anger. Kugbila is months into his NFL career, we could sign someone off the street while he rehabs that will produce just as much as he would as a rookie on the field if it comes to it.

Archived