• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

IRV's post game thoughts and grades.

Guest Irv

After bench pressing 300 pounds 20 times out of anger (actually i squeezed the poo out a stress ball) ive come to the conclusion that the problem with this team is in fact coaching. The coaching isn't horrific its just scales between competent and bad which is not where we want to be as a organization. Ron rivera is likely gone after this year barring a miraculous turn around. Now ron rivera isn't the only one at fault here the gettleman did perform magic with our salary cap but in regards to bringing in needed talent he failed. Im still on gettlemans bandwagon i think he knows whats wrong and isn't able to do anything significant this year to fix it which is why weve seen close to zero action in free agency.

QB -  Cam got off to a rough start which history shows us its hard for him to get out of. Just before the second half he seemed to get more comfortable but cam needs to trust other recievers not named steve smith and greg olsen. When smitty is gone the true rebuilding IMO begins. C +

RB deangelo and tolbert did enough to win enough said. These guys did what was asked of them on the last offensive drive. even though some holes were missed they still fought for what they could get. B +

WR's - Smitty is smitty no need to talk about him he did all he could do. Lafell seems to be having a senior slump(is that possible). Lafell needs to show that he's a legit number 2 and giving gettis the boot wasn't a mistake. Gin is spotty he can make the big play at times but when we need him he's no where to be found. C-

Defense - Against a buffalo team we should of been dominant we weren't. using acting terms the bills have a C star running game. that means instead of tom cruise and denzel Washington they have corey feldman and tony todd. They ran all over us which is hte main reason we won but lets not forget about our secondary. Losing josh thomas wasn't a big deal because people saw him as expendable but my god norman you give more cushion than Ikea. C-.

Special teams - Colin jones is legit the guy have good take off speed and coverage im labeling him our karl hankton of 2013. Ted ginn was solid also + yards all game with the exception of that one return he was a good pick up. That almost bad play by armond smith never happened forget about it. A-

I would add more but im about to drink away the pain and wait for breaking bad.

Archived