• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does Cam make his WRs better?

Awesomeness!!

i know you want to hate, give Brady a few more weeks.  He has an entire new cast this year, he has to develop some rapport with them, it doesnt happen over night.

Im not a Patriots fan by any stretch,  But not only will they and Brady beat the Panthers ass at home this year, they will be in the playoffs as well.

guys guys guys clearly Jordy nelson wouldn't be a good receiver without Rodgers i mean he's white afterall

You really think Nelson would've been Nelson without a QB like Rodgers throwing him the ball? If you do, your knowledge of the game is pretty damn low. Broncos fans were killing Eric Decker before Manning got there. Now, Decker is looking like a damn top10 receiver.

I have bashed LaFail since his first day here in Carolina. But I'm not dumb enough to not believe that LaFail can't put up 1000 yards with Peyton throwing him the ball.

It sounded like you're knocking the success of Wilson by believing that Seattle has more receiving weapons than us; 9 different receivers with a catch. I know that a lot of blame goes to Shula and Rivera but like the saying, a coach can only call the play. Players have to execute it. Cam had better receivers two weeks ago vs Seattle with 89 and Olsen. Cam's inability to find 9 different receivers is all on him too, not just the coaches.

Nowhere did I criticize Wilson. You are just being absurd.

As for this concept of nine different receivers. I figured you would jump on that with your usual blind flawed mentality. Right now we have two viable receiving threats. Steve Smith, and Greg Olsen. Where are the other seven?

Who exactly uses this "saying" you are referring to? I'm going to give you a clue genius. A coach does a hell of a lot more than simply "call plays". This is why our team comes out ill prepared, and we fail to make crucial adjustments.

Cam has better receivers than Seattle? Wait, what? You aren't even worth talking to.

I think some of you really don't watch other QB's. Cam had a bad game against Buffalo; not going to dispute that, but he had a pretty damn good game against the Hawks. Back to the point...did people not watch Dalton or Rothlisberger last night? Or how about Kapernick on Sunday? All of them overthrew receivers, all of them were at times inaccurate.

As to our receivers, I still have serious reservations about Lafell. We need a better #2.

Ideally, sometime this decade, we get a good young WR to grow with Cam. We should have done it 3 years ago instead of grabbing 2 scrub DT's.

Nowhere did I criticize Wilson. You are just being absurd.

As for this concept of nine different receivers. I figured you would jump on that with your usual blind flawed mentality. Right now we have two viable receiving threats. Steve Smith, and Greg Olsen. Where are the other seven?

Who exactly uses this "saying" you are referring to? I'm going to give you a clue genius. A coach does a hell of a lot more than simply "call plays". This is why are team comes out ill prepared, and we fail to make crucial adjustments.

Cam has better receivers than Seattle? Wait, what? You aren't even worth talking to.

So, Wilson has better receivers than Cam? You're the one not with talking to.

You're a huge home who won't open your eyes and see the truths. But, create excuses to why Cam is this and that. Other than a good coaching staffs, online and running game, Wilson has less receding help than Cam.

89 + Olsen >>>>>>>>>> Rice, Kearse, Baldwin, Tate

Peyton made Garçon, Collie, Clark.

Brady have made many in the past.

Rodgers made Nelson, Jones and you can even say Finley.

Those guys will not be who they are or were without a Manning, Brady, or Rodgers.

You're a funny dude. Garcon is washington's #1. The guy have incredible hand. You're crazy if you think green bay doesn't have an elite group of receivers. Plus, if you can't explain how the ability to catch a football can be induced then you're just blowing air up your a$$.

You really think Nelson would've been Nelson without a QB like Rodgers throwing him the ball? If you do, your knowledge of the game is pretty damn low. Broncos fans were killing Eric Decker before Manning got there. Now, Decker is looking like a damn top10 receiver.

I have bashed LaFail since his first day here in Carolina. But I'm not dumb enough to not believe that LaFail can't put up 1000 yards with Peyton throwing him the ball.

Only stupid Broncos fans thought lowly of Eric decker and anyone who thinks just because you plug lafell into manning's system that he'a automatically going to learn how to run routes and separate is is even stupider

So, Wilson has better receivers than Cam? You're the one not with talking to.

You're a huge home who won't open your eyes and see the truths. But, create excuses to why Cam is this and that. Other than a good coaching staffs, online and running game, Wilson has less receding help than Cam.

89 + Olsen >>>>>>>>>> Rice, Kearse, Baldwin, Tate

Oh please, enough of these lame homer accusations because you can't handle the truth.

Are you seriously saying that two receivers are better than four? Funny how you left out all the other receiving options we supposedly have and just listed off our two main threats. Where are the other seven at Chuck?

Strength in numbers. Ever heard of it?

Oh please, enough of these lame homer accusations because you can't handle the truth.

Are you seriously saying that two receivers are better than four? Funny how you left out all the other receiving options we supposedly have and just listed off our two main threats. Where are the other seven at Chuck?

Strength in numbers. Ever heard of it?

Quality over quantity.

You're a funny dude. Garcon is washington's #1. The guy have incredible hand. You're crazy if you think green bay doesn't have an elite group of receivers. Plus, if you can't explain how the ability to catch a football can be induced then you're just blowing air up your a$$.

Garçon would never be Garçon without Manning. His game is easy: speed. Incredible hands? Really? You never saw him dropped balls during his time in Indy huh?

Archived