• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does Cam make his WRs better?

Awesomeness!!

Tom Brady won several superbowls with Deon Branch as his number 1 WR. Donovan Mcnabb made Jason Avant and Todd Pinkston house hold names. I happen to think Peyton Manning has always been blessed with good/great WR's. Even Russel Wilson has made Golden Tate look competent. Either way, there are two different possibilities here. Either Cam doesn't make his teammates better, or Lafell, Gettis etc really suck.

Neither one is helping out the other.

winner! QB and WR play is a symbiosis. at the extreme you have peyton who could make me look like an all-pro receiver because of his obscene accuracy, and then you have guys who can huck it up to an incredible receiver corps and look like world-beaters (we're seeing brady crash back to earth this season, and stafford/johnson and delhomme/smith come to mind as recent examples.)

used properly, cam definitely makes his receivers better. look what he's done for steve smith's career.

Tom Brady is sure making those receivers look great this year ain't he? How about that Russel Wilson only completing 8 passes and his TEAM blows out San Fran.

A quarterback can not make a suck ass receiver good. Coaching and Schemes can disguise the player weaknesses.

It's funny how "Elite" quarterbacks usually have good coaches. Aaron Rodgers can't even break the records Matt Flynn set and he can't start over fuging Pryor.

Tom Brady is sure making those receivers look great this year ain't he? How about that Russel Wilson only completing 8 passes and his TEAM blows out San Fran.

A quarterback can not make a suck ass receiver good. Coaching and Schemes can disguise the player weaknesses.

It's funny how "Elite" quarterbacks usually have good coaches. Aaron Rodgers can't even break the records Matt Flynn set and he can't start over fuging Pryor.

i know you want to hate, give Brady a few more weeks.  He has an entire new cast this year, he has to develop some rapport with them, it doesnt happen over night.

winner! QB and WR play is a symbiosis. at the extreme you have peyton who could make me look like an all-pro receiver because of his obscene accuracy, and then you have guys who can huck it up to an incredible receiver corps and look like world-beaters (we're seeing brady crash back to earth this season, and stafford/johnson and delhomme/smith come to mind as recent examples.)

used properly, cam definitely makes his receivers better. look what he's done for steve smith's career.

Good point Steve was wanting out of here before Cam put him back on the map

i know you want to hate, give Brady a few more weeks. He has an entire new cast this year, he has to develop some rapport with them, it doesnt happen over night.

So Cam has played with Ginn and Hixon? No damn excuse he's fuging Tom Brady 3x Super Bowl Champion. No damn excuse for sucking ass like he has

Archived