• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Question about this Coaching staff.

koolkatluke

The one that puzzled me the whole Giants game was .... You cut Fua and kept Cole, you resign Fua and he plays in front of Cole, Why not just have kept Fua from the beginning and cut Cole.

Yes I know Fua is hot trash and each time Fua was in the game the Giants had a big run up the middle.

The one that puzzled me the whole Giants game was .... You cut Fua and kept Cole, you resign Fua and he plays in front of Cole, Why not just have kept Fua from the beginning and cut Cole.

Yes I know Fua is hot trash and each time Fua was in the game the Giants had a big run up the middle.

I thought Cole started and as the game was getting out of hand and the Giants had to pass. They wanted more Pass Rusher like KK in there.

I don't remeber how many snaps each player got. Did Fua get that many snaps for real???

Pass Rush was good in the Seattle game as well. Wilson still comp. a lot of passes.

In the  Buffalo game they can use that excuse.

true but it was wilson, he can make plays with his legs unlike eli

i think we rotate jt, melvin, cap and florence depending on packages.

Why did it take so long for them to see Blackburn was more healthy then Beason and should have been starting??

Well, his body kind of needed to be battle tested for a couple of weeks before they could really see if he's playing slower because:

1) his instincts are rusty

2) he's playing scared

3) his body needs more time

or 4) his body isnt what it used to be

Some of those things are easier to fix than others and the last one is not fixable. Right now, it looks like he rushed back and got bit bad.

In case you haven't noticed, we gave those WRs a ton of cushion, and Manuel and Wilson are very mobile. So please, stop pretending like you know better. White is a rookie (who could be a potential starter). He had a great game because Eli is a statue. Melvin requires more development before throwing him into other lion dens.

1st WTF is your problem this was a good discussion with no hostillity.

2nd White had a great game because he made plays knew his assignment and has a lot of physical ability.

You might not have notice but some of those Sacks were coverage sacks.

The CB play was very good in the Giant game and White had Nicks and Randel 1 on 1 most of the game and gave up 2 rec.

The problem is Rivera is still a Hurney loose end that Gettleman hasnt tied up yet. Rivera is still stuck on the guys on this roster from when he was hired and he refuses to change. I want to pull my hair out when I see guys like White and Lester step up on Sunday but come Wednesday Rivera says "umm oh yea, those guys..They played well so we hope to give them more opportunites and oh btw Capn and JTare still starting".

Call me crazy, but if you where HC wouldt you want to field the same exact players that just shut out the Giants 38-0? Why does Ron have to change that?

Well, his body kind of needed to be battle tested for a couple of weeks before they could really see if he's playing slower because:

1) his instincts are rusty

2) he's playing scared

3) his body needs more time

or 4) his body isnt what it used to be

Some of those things are easier to fix than others and the last one is not fixable. Right now, it looks like he rushed back and got bit bad.

You put the team at a disadvantage to test something?? No I think they were being Loyal to a fault. And this is my problem with this coaching staff.

Nobody can tell me honestly that AE getting more Snaps then a Healthy Hixon is good coaching.

The problem is Rivera is still a Hurney loose end that Gettleman hasnt tied up yet. Rivera is still stuck on the guys on this roster from when he was hired and he refuses to change. I want to pull my hair out when I see guys like White and Lester step up on Sunday but come Wednesday Rivera says "umm oh yea, those guys..They played well so we hope to give them more opportunites and oh btw Capn and JTare still starting".

Call me crazy, but if you where HC wouldt you want to field the same exact players that just shut out the Giants 38-0? Why does Ron have to change that?

This is my question??

The Kid balls out and you sit him back down?? Ride the hot player don't be loyal to players who haven't proved anything.

No hostility. I'm just hard-nosed.

I'm willing to acknowledge that White did have a good game but don't assume he's a starting-caliber DB after one game against a very anemic team. That match up was favorable to all our DBs because Eli was on his back all game long.

Melvin has earned some more snaps but he ain't ready for Fitzgerald.

Who on this team has proven to be a starting caliber CB??

And this is my point. When you have a situation like this in the secondary (where all the guys have   have more question marks then anything) the guy  making the plays should get the Playing Time.

Our CB's should be rotating

Norman should be sticking to one man but since we run zone he can't really do that

Yes I agree. I can't figure out why defenses across the league continue to try an put square pegs in round holes.

Morris Claiborne in Dallas is another example. They get so lost in zones

Archived