• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade Deadline is TODAY

MichaelNewtonII

Let me remind you that the only wr we have under contract next season will be 35 years old at the start of next season. You can get away with being 5'9 when your young, but he ain't that guy anymore. So excuse the fug out of me for wanting to surround our qb with some long term help.

It's a lot easier to get a quality lineman in FA than it is a wr. You speak of Cam playing well because he's had time, but what you didn't mention is all the plays our wrs leave on the field every Sunday.

Can Newton is a top ten QB and could be top 5 with better talent at the skill positions.

And again for the record I wanted AJ green drafted and not Cam. I take up for him and defend him because he's the qb of my favorite team.

And that's a fair point. I just don't think Gordon is quite worth the risk/investment you are willing to make.

I was all about Jeffery and Allen in round 2 the last 2 drafts. Could have had Allen with a third if we didn't trade up for Adams or Alexander, whichever one it was technically for.

We can find talented WR's in rounds 1, 2 and 3. Unfortunately our history of drafting guys from USC and trying to turn D2 QB's into WR's makes us look like we have no idea how to do so.

Hopefully that changes under Gman.

Oh no I definitely was not in fact "aware".....

Are you aware in all nine of your posts you have yet to add meaningful information to anything?

You don't know how to spell the last name of our superstar MLB hahaha.

Log off.

Still waiting for you to contribute... also try the username was taken dumbf*ck.

You stupid ass huddle newbs....

Did you just call me a newb when you have only been a member for a day? Holy poo that's gold.

Calm down and get ready for bed, you have school in the morning.

If you are such a huddle vet, which user use to create a weekly "on notice" thread?

That's a really simple one.

People need to get it through their head, ESPN/Profootballtalk/NFL.com all spread trade rumors to get viewers/readers.

The bottom line is this, mid-season trades don't happen in the NFL unless it's to replace someone who's injured.  It's different in the MLB, where everyone is basically plug and play.  This team has been together since July practicing.  If we traded for Josh Gordon, where are you going to put him, assuming he can learn our offense fast enough?  The 2? So Lafell automatically go to our 4th receiver despite having a productive season? Or do you bench Ginn?

Zod

And in 2011 when I put the Packers on notice he took my thread making privileges for a week.

I've been on the huddle since 2004 do you remember the server crash?

If you must know I happen to be out of town on business and I forgot the damn password I use for my primary account because I have it saved...

Yes I was here for the server crash. And I was on the last forum before the site got changed.

I always forget my password too so I mostly lurk but I felt like posting now that things are starting to look up around here.

So before you go and call someone a newb and a dumbass, consider that they could be in the same boat as you.

Archived