• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade Deadline is TODAY

MichaelNewtonII

seems to be some continuity and good chemistry going right now, to the point it could possibly be a mistake to tamper with it. i would love an upgrade, but i dont see it happening. i dont see Gordon being dealt at any cost, unless someone gave a first for him. the Browns used a second on him and he has proven to be worth it, why would they give him up for a draft pick? so they can just pick another wr? na, he stays in Cleveland. Fitz contract is crazy, so he stays and I'm pretty sure the Giants value Nicks, at least they did before the beginning of the season.

I could see Nicks simply because of the Giants connection we have in the F.O. 

Cards won't move Fitz now, will wait until the offseason... no reason to unload him now. 

Don't see us trading for Gordon, simply because he's had too many off-field problems for our tastes - Carruth still haunts us. 

I would also imagine the asking price is MUCH lower on Nicks right now, he's struggled this year and will be a FA after this year so there's only so much the Giants can expect anyone to give up for him. 

All this chatter the past few weeks about players being moved, etc. 

Nothing is going to happen - as usual. Maybe some reserve RB or OL gets dealt but nothing noteworthy. 

um what? players have been moved all over the league this year. it's becoming an increasingly growing part of building a team. well ran franchises aren't content to just sit put any more with "their guys" and lose games and smile because at least they didn't go and do anything "crazy,"

Archived