• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

cam "Superman" pose in MNF history intro

Silent Majority

we hadn't scored a point all game before the meaningless touchdown, was my point. But like I said he could whip his dick out and do the helicopter after we score with no time left to lose 112-6 for all I care. It's a game.

Your point was incorrect, considering you specifically said he did the superman while we were down by over 20.

It was the 3rd quarter and we were still in the game at the time.

Your point was incorrect, considering you specifically said he did the superman while we were down by over 20.

It was the 3rd quarter and we were still in the game at the time.

You think we were in that game. Down 17 being totally owned? Did you watch that game? As I've said three times, don't have a problem with the celebration but we were shut out to that point down 18 which is pretty close to 20. Non issue though

You think we were in that game. Down 17 being totally owned? Did you watch that game? As I've said three times, don't have a problem with the celebration but we were shut out to that point down 18 which is pretty close to 20. Non issue though

If anything was going to put us back in the game, it's gonna be a touchdown. Obviously you can't get back into the game without scoring points, and scoring a touchdown to get us on the scoreboard with a potential to come back is worth celebrating.

Obviously when you look at the game in hindsight we lost badly, but at the time I would hope our team wouldn't give up in the 3rd quarter, especially after we just showed some life and scored a touchdown.

I don't know why we are still talking about this. I don't care about cam celebrating. I really don't care about cam celebrating over a year ago. I only care about dude saying cam has never celebrated when we are down 20 points. 17 might as well be 20. It's a three possession game. Finally I don't care if Cam wants to celebrate.

17 might as well be 20. 

If this was true we would have a much better record over the last few years.

Can you not just admit that you were mistaken?

You may have some valid overall philosophy to your beliefs about Cam's celebrations that most people agree with.

But your flippant "hashtag" comment was totally wrong.

I hate when people say he does the Superman when Carolina is down 20 points.

That has never happened.

This was the original post I was referring to. I assumed since no one previously had mentioned 20 points, that the 20 could have been replaced by elevenbillionty or it the case of the giants game 17 (23 to fugin zero the play before he scored). To me the number was just pulled out of the air to mean "a lot" which 17 is. And what is my point im making about cam celebrating? Oh yeah it's I don't give a fug! He gets paid to play a game, if he wants to dance he has that right. Jesus why did this drag on for three pages. Clearly I was up too late last night. Obviously 17 doesn't equal twenty. Never my point all you literal mafia.

Archived