• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Great game by Delhomme

stankowalski

Now this is a game where you can definitely point to Delhomme as being a major factor in the win. We came out passing, which was a pretty good move by Fox and co. and Delhomme delivered. His passes were crisp and fairly accurate, and that one interception really wasn't his fault. This is the way we need Delhomme to play if we want to win a Superbowl.

Just wanted to get this out there to folks who think I hate Delhomme for some reason. When he performs like he did today, he'll get nothing but praise from me.

Now this is a game where you can definitely point to Delhomme as being a major factor in the win. We came out passing, which was a pretty good move by Fox and co. and Delhomme delivered. His passes were crisp and fairly accurate, and that one interception really wasn't his fault. This is the way we need Delhomme to play if we want to win a Superbowl.

Just wanted to get this out there to folks who think I hate Delhomme for some reason. When he performs like he did today, he'll get nothing but praise from me.

Rep!!:D

In all honesty, I cursed him on a couple throws. All in all though, he managed the game extremely well.

He's doing better than I expected, he just needs to get use to his newfound power and stop overthrowing, get control of those titanium guns!

Yeah, I was kind of looking for him to start sailing the ball over the receivers heads but he really didn't today. On those long passes he was just a hair long. He looked great today, and if he can continue playing like this he's given me renewed confidence in a Superbowl appearance. Granted Denver's defense isn't that great and their secondary was banged up, but Delhomme was accurate enough that I don't think it would've mattered a great deal if Denver were at full strength.

Archived