• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trying to make a blockbuster trade

Dpantherman

So I'm about to try a blockbuster that may or not go through. I'm trying to trade Steve Smith, Jordan Reed, and a RB for Megatron.  I have VJax, Gordon, Vernon Davis along with CJ Spiller, Frank Gore, Knowshown Moreno, and Zac Stacy. Which RB should I trade?

- Leaning on Keeping Gore for sure, he's always money the 2nd half of the season and his schedule is fine.

- Spiller has been killing me all season but has come on strong recently, schedule isn't that tough.

- Moreno has probably been the biggest fantasy surprise for me. He's a monster. I do worry about him splitting carries, and that schedule is going to get tough.

-Stacy another surprise this year. 3 great games in a row, only tough game he has left is Seattle in the season finale.

first your team is good

second smart to trade for a wide-out if your only one is V-Jax, pair Calvin with any of those three backs and your golden. 

third- I'd probably go Moreno- because I feel like he is so boom or bust- while the other guys are solid contributors andddd they have to play KC twice in the second half (including during the ff playoffs). 

good luck

fourth you probably shouldn't listen to anything I say

Archived