• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gerald Henderson Summer League Stats

30. TAKE NOTICE: Any breakable record that coach k has over Roy Williams will be broken because Roy Williams will have 12 more years to catch up after coach k retires.

Is this good enough for you???

You do realize Coach K is only 3 years older then Roy don't you? This just proves even more you don't have a clue what you're talking about. You're going to make a shitty journalist. You really are way to young to be throwing things around on here because you're barely old enough to remember Roy's first title. Also you weren't born for K's first title, which by the way was against Roy. I guess i will go copy and paste the Wiki page for Coach K just like you did for Roy and post it.

You do realize Coach K is only 3 years older then Roy don't you? This just proves even more you don't have a clue what you're talking about. You're going to make a pooty journalist. You really are way to young to be throwing things around on here because you're barely old enough to remember Roy's first title. Also you weren't born for K's first title, which by the way was against Roy. I guess i will go copy and paste the Wiki page for Coach K just like you did for Roy and post it.

Age is but a number you should now that because you acting like you are ten. Roy's first title as a head coach was in 2005 Dumbass will Raymond Felton, Jackie Manuel, Jawad Williams, Brooks Foster, Jesse Holley, C.J. Hooker, Byron Sanders, Melvin Scott, Reyshawn Terry, Quentin Thomas, Charlie Everett, Wes Miller, Marvin Williams, Damion Grant, Rashad McCants, David Noel, and Sean May. We beat Oakland, Iowa State, Villanova, Wisconsin, Michigan State, and Illinois (In the Championship 75-70 which brought our record to 33-4 for the season). Good thing you beat Roy since he had only been coaching for three years when he made his first National Championship Apperance. YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

Shavelick Randolph???- Sean May, and even David Noel average more points a game than this guy.

J.J. Redick???- Nick Collison, Rashad McCants and Brandan Wright average more points than him.

Shelden Williams???- Nick Collison, Rashad McCants, and Brandan Wright average more points than him.

Josh McRoberts???- David Noel and Sean May average more points than this guy.

Shane Battier???- Nick Collison, Rashad McCants, Brandan Wright, Kirk Hinrich average more points than this guy.

Elton Brand- If Raymond Felton and Marvin Williams suck then how come they score more than this guy?

Luol Deng- Felton averages more points

Chris Duhon- Gooden, Felton, Williams average more points.

Grant Hill- Raymond Felton, Williams average more points.

Dunleavy, Boozer, Maggette- Not up to Paul Pierce's Standards.

Face it even our crappy players make yours look like S.H.I.T.

Felton, Williams, Gooden Pierce, Collison, Wright, McCants, Hinrich, and Gooden are all having better careers than half the players you mentioned.

Noel and May are better than McRoberts, Shelden Williams, and Shavelick Randolph. Now that is embarrassing.

And Paul Pierce makes all of them look like a piece of crap. Even Boozer, Dunleavy, and Maggette are not on Paul Pierce's level.

I'm confused. Are you being serious now or is this a joke. I'm just going to touch on one of these guys, Elton Brand. He was injured most of the year and if you want to talk career stats he averages a Double Double for his career. 20 and 10. Grant Hill is too old to compare but career wise when he was healthy he would have been better then all of them if he isn't already. Josh McRoberts may suck but he did just get a deal to play 2 more years when the Bobcats who are struggling at that spot wouldn't resign him. It's not all about how many points you score. I would take Duhon over felton any day. This might have been the worst attempt i have ever seen at comparing players.

Age is but a number you should now that because you acting like you are ten. Roy's first title as a head coach was in 2005 Dumbass will Raymond Felton, Jackie Manuel, Jawad Williams, Brooks Foster, Jesse Holley, C.J. Hooker, Byron Sanders, Melvin Scott, Reyshawn Terry, Quentin Thomas, Charlie Everett, Wes Miller, Marvin Williams, Damion Grant, Rashad McCants, David Noel, and Sean May. We beat Oakland, Iowa State, Villanova, Wisconsin, Michigan State, and Illinois (In the Championship 75-70 which brought our record to 33-4 for the season). Good thing you beat Roy since he had only been coaching for three years when he made his first National Championship Apperance. YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

This is how dumb you're little kid. You said Roy had 12 more years to catch K when he retires. k is only 3 years older. You really think when K finally hangs it up Roy will go for 12 more years after that? If he retired this year fine, Roy would have a shot at 12 more years. K will probably be around until his 70. That means Roy will retire at 79 to 80.K will still get 25 to 30 every year until he is 70. Roy won't catch him, i'm sorry. Quit naming players and who they played, nobody gives a poo. Anyone can look that up. It's irrelevant to what we're talking about. Hell this whole fuging thread is now.

Age is but a number you should now (sic) that because you (sic) acting like you are ten. Roy's first title as a head coach was in 2005 (sic) Dumbass will Raymond Felton, Jackie Manuel, Jawad Williams, Brooks Foster, Jesse Holley, C.J. Hooker, Byron Sanders, Melvin Scott, Reyshawn Terry, Quentin Thomas, Charlie Everett, Wes Miller, Marvin Williams, Damion Grant, Rashad McCants, David Noel, and Sean May. We beat Oakland, Iowa State, Villanova, Wisconsin, Michigan State, and Illinois (In the Championship 75-70 which brought our record to 33-4 for the season). Good thing you beat Roy since he had only been coaching for three years when he made his first National Championship Apperance. (sic) YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

You have a lot to learn in journalism school. If you somehow graduate from UNC, I will have lost all respect for that school.

Maybe in a few years you will now (???) something.

I'm confused. Are you being serious now or is this a joke. I'm just going to touch on one of these guys, Elton Brand. He was injured most of the year and if you want to talk career stats he averages a Double Double for his career. 20 and 10. Grant Hill is too old to compare but career wise when he was healthy he would have been better then all of them if he isn't already. Josh McRoberts may suck but he did just get a deal to play 2 more years when the Bobcats who are struggling at that spot wouldn't resign him. It's not all about how many points you score. I would take Duhon over felton any day. This might have been the worst attempt i have ever seen at comparing players.

you can't be serious.lol.its a well know fact that duke players suck in the nba but being how i am a homer and love just about everything dealing with nc (unc) i will accept GH with my kats as long as he can contribute.i think coach LB will get him right.good luck GH and welcome.

Britnick, seriously...DES has a better win % than K...That's a fact. Roy does too, but not talking about him. DES coached in a tougher league than has had to deal with most of his career...That's my opinion, but shared by most. No lower than 3rd in the league for 30 years...Fact. Wrap your mind around that for a second. BTW, DES also had a winning record head to head against k...I think it was 20-12...Those numbers may not be exact, but they are close...Please, feel free to bring something better to the table than your insults.

It's the NBA Dumbass all anybody cares about is points thats why LeBron James, Kobe Bryant, Dwight Howard, and Dwayne Wade are all loved by the fans. THEY SCORE POINTS. Which is more than I can say for duke players. All they do is ride the pine. Unless your Carlos Boozer who I particulary like because of his style of play.

Britnick, seriously...DES has a better win % than K...That's a fact. Roy does too, but not talking about him. DES coached in a tougher league than has had to deal with most of his career...That's my opinion, but shared by most. No lower than 3rd in the league for 30 years...Fact. Wrap your mind around that for a second. BTW, DES also had a winning record head to head against k...I think it was 20-12...Those numbers may not be exact, but they are close...Please, feel free to bring something better to the table than your insults.

When did i insult you? I may have to the little kid ,but i don't remember saying anything to you. I know i have in the past because it's pretty hard not to talk poo to you. I mean you just suck to talk to on here. And a lot of UNC fans and non- fans feel the same way. I never said anything about Dean, i talked about Roy to you. I think Coach K will surpass dean as greatest of all-time, but he is not fully there yet. He already has more titles then him so that little bump is over with. I would say it's a lot harder to win now then it has ever been. There are a lot more one and dones and players leaving before they are seniors. It's harder to get a team to mesh when you have players staying for one or two years. Roy had two teams stay almost the full time hints why he has recently had 2 championships. Coach K's recruits just haven't turned out as good as Roy's.

You have a lot to learn in journalism school. If you somehow graduate from UNC, I will have lost all respect for that school.

Maybe in a few years you will now (???) something.

Maybe you should go back to college if you did not drop out.

Maybe in a few years you will know how to spell.

It sucks that this site doesn't have grammar check doesn't it?

When did i insult you? I may have to the little kid ,but i don't remember saying anything to you. I know i have in the past because it's pretty hard not to talk poo to you. I mean you just suck to talk to on here. And a lot of UNC fans and non- fans feel the same way. I never said anything about Dean, i talked about Roy to you. I think Coach K will surpass dean as greatest of all-time, but he is not fully there yet. He already has more titles then him so that little bump is over with. I would say it's a lot harder to win now then it has ever been. There are a lot more one and dones and players leaving before they are seniors. It's harder to get a team to mesh when you have players staying for one or two years. Roy had two teams stay almost the full time hints why he has recently had 2 championships. Coach K's recruits just haven't turned out as good as Roy's.

DES was losing players a long time ago...Way before it started affecting the rest of the NCAA field. And, yes, it used to be harder to win the ACC, and for DES' first 13 years, you had to win the conference tournament to get into the NCAA tournament. And, btw, in case you haven't noticed...Roy loses a lot of players early too.

Winning titles does not define greatest coach...Let's say Roy wins a couple more before he's done and K does not - that's the current trend, anyway...Do you think Roy is better than K? I would say they are both about equal.

And lastly, if I suck so bad to talk to, why do you bother? You're a dook fan, I'm not. It's a rivalry for many reasons. Smack talk is part of it.

Maybe you should go back to college if you did not drop out.

Maybe in a few years you will know how to spell.

It sucks that this site doesn't have grammar check doesn't it?

Dumbass, you obviously struggle with sarcasm. Go back and read your post that I quoted to. Every time that you type something, your idiocy shines through.

Dumbass, you obviously struggle with sarcasm. Go back and read your post that I quoted to. Every time that you type something, your idiocy shines through.

You obviously struggle with life. You try to insult me with knowledge yet you have none. You try to insult me with witt yet you have none. Now you try to insult me on a message board using my posts as your excuse. Take notice of this and don't forget it, I will not give you the time of day when it comes to journalism. I do not feel the need to execute a professionally written column on a message board to make my point heard. You know everybody is entitled to their own opinion but it's just that yours is wrong, and remember this Coach K and his players are not and never will be in the same league as Coach Smith's and his players, and Coach Williams and his players.

Archived