• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gerald Henderson Summer League Stats

Did the Bobcats draft another bust? I am not going to declare that yet, but Gerald Henderson's Summer League debut was less than average. First of all I would like to take it into account that he is playing with the Minnesota Timberwolves however the T-Wolves to have a couple of young studs out their on the court in Wayne Ellington, Corey Brewer and Johnny Flynn. However they were not good enough to handle the Rockets and James White, Chase Budinger and Joey Dorsey. The Rockets won a low scoring game 79-65. While Gerald Henderson did not even contribute a point during his 19 minutes of play. The Timberwolves sit at 0-1 in Summer League Play.

I am not to thrilled with the T-Wolves organization right now. Unlike the T-Wolves, the Pistons, Warriors, and Jazz have treated the Bobcats players with class. Now the T-Wolves on the other hand are making a mockery of the Bobcats organization. There were no notices that Henderson suffered an injury during game one of the Las Vegas Summer League. There was no notice today that the T-Wolves would not play Henderson, but I tuned into the game three different times to see if Henderson had entered the game. He hadn't and I soon figured out that he was not playing.

In Henderson's third performance he struggled again going 3-10 from the field and 0-1 from the three point arc. Hopefully when he gets to Charlotte, Larry Brown can help this young player out.

The T-Wolves are currently 1-2 in summer league play.

Gerald Henderson Stat Line

Game 1- 2 RB/ 1 A/ 2 PF/ 2 ST.

Game 2- DNP

Game 3- 4 RB/ 1 PF/ 2 ST/ 6 PTS.

Game 4- 2 RB/ 1 A/ 2 PF/ 1 ST/ 2 TO/ 12 PTS.

Game 5- DNP

Did the Bobcats draft another bust? I am not going to declare that yet, but Gerald Henderson's Summer League debut was less than average. First of all I would like to take it into account that he is playing with the Minnesota Timberwolves however the T-Wolves to have a couple of young studs out their on the court in Wayne Ellington, Corey Brewer and Johnny Flynn. However they were not good enough to handle the Rockets and James White, Chase Budinger and Joey Dorsey. The Rockets won a low scoring game 79-65. While Gerald Henderson did not even contribute a point during his 19 minutes of play. The Timberwolves sit at 0-1 in Summer League Play.

Gerald Henderson Stat Line

Game 1- 2 RB/ 1 A/ 2 PF/ 2 ST.

He only took 3 shots, so don't read a thing into not scoring.

I question your motives when you call Wayne Ellington a stud, and Henderson a bust. Ellington played 24 minutes and scored 4 points on 2 of 12 shooting. What a stud!

He only took 3 shots, so don't read a thing into not scoring.

I question your motives when you call Wayne Ellington a stud, and Henderson a bust. Ellington played 24 minutes and scored 4 points on 2 of 12 shooting. What a stud!

You apparently did not read what I said. I asked if Henderson was a bust, and said he was not yet. However Ellington is a stud he is a sharpshooter that can get it done when it needs to be done. So show some respect rookie.

You can't always make assumptions based on one summer league game that isn't even being held by our coaches. Once Larry Brown gets a hold of him, we'll see what he has and what he doesn't have.

Thank you for not misquoting me like the unfortunate fellow that posted below you. However I did not like the draft pick of Henderson and I believe he will be a bust.

However Ellington is a stud he is a sharpshooter that can get it done when it needs to be done.

Sharpshooter? 2 of 12. Like I said, I question your motives.

Read all you want into summer games. AMMO is second in the league in scoring. That should translate well into being the 12th man on someone's bench.

You apparently did not read what I said. I asked if Henderson was a bust, and said he was not yet. However Ellington is a stud he is a sharpshooter that can get it done when it needs to be done. So show some respect rookie.

Did you really just call him a rookie because of his post count? Yeah because your opinion is so much better then his because you sit on here all day and post. It's a summer league game, who cares. Like he said Wayne shot 2-12 and you called him a stud. What a joke. So if someone shoots 3-12 they most be god to you. Wait i just noticed you signed up here after me, show some respect rookie.

Did you really just call him a rookie because of his post count? Yeah because your opinion is so much better then his because you sit on here all day and post. It's a summer league game, who cares. Like he said Wayne shot 2-12 and you called him a stud. What a joke. So if someone shoots 3-12 they most be god to you. Wait i just noticed you signed up here after me, show some respect rookie.

At least Wayne had the balls to shoot unlike Henderson who was just turning the ball over, or even running up and down the court. Watch your mouth.

I have been on here longer than you, unlike you I was posting on here when the server crashed. ROOKIE

I have been on here longer than you, unlike you I was posting on here when the server crashed. ROOKIE

I was on here too dumbass. I was BIAKABUTUKA. Who cares how long someone has been here or how many post's you have your opinion is no better for it. You're just lame for bringing that poo up to try and make your points better

I just signed up on here and I dont post very often, but I have been a constant visiter to this site for over almost 2 years. Just because he has not posted often and signed up recently does not even mean he is a rookie. And why would you call someone a rookie to a forum? This isnt a sport, this isnt competitive. You sit on here ALL DAY and call someone a rookie... and he might call you a nerd just the same ( I know you are on here all day, because I check this site 3-4 times a week and you ALWAYS have a post in EVERYTHING )

I was on here too dumbass. I was BIAKABUTUKA. Who cares how long someone has been here or how many post's you have your opinion is no better for it. You're just lame for bringing that poo up to try and make your points better

Wow, you seem to have a nasty attitude with everybody, eh?

Archived