• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DeAngelo's 2009 season questioned....

dksmith17

DeAngelo's 2009 season questioned by many in fantasy land. What do people close to the situation think about D Will's 2009 expectations vs actual performance?

http://www.fantasydc.com/?p=765

FYI.... yes this is my site fantasydc.com (I know shameless plug but atleast its a panther fan ha).

I am actually working on a DeAngelo article and was wondering what others close to the situation thought. If you are interested in writing for this site feel free to email me articles any and all are welcomed... [email protected]

Well, they have good points, Stewart is going to get more carries this year. But that is a good thing, not only will williams not get that big of a pay day when his contract expires that he would be getting, but neither will Stewart either. Running backs should be able to be chosen 2 at a time by team because otherwise they lose extreme value in fantasy at no fault of their own. If Williams was the starter he wouldn't last our team as long as he will now with Stewart behind him.

Archived