• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DRAFT SPECULATION/NEWS THREAD

MichaelNewtonII

yeah because all the elite teams like the Lakers, Spurs, Heat etc used the tanking method to build their championship teams.  There is no such thing as a sure bet with anyone that is drafted.  Tanking season after season to try and obtain the best college player is dumb.  Winning starts with a mindset, not the players.  You can win in this league with crappy players as long as you are getting the most out of those players and as long as those players have a winning mentality.  Free Agents did not want to play in charlotte because of the coaching staff.  Charlotte has one of the best staffs in the league now and which was a major contributor to why Al Jefferson signed here.  There will be other free agent signings come next year.  If charlotte wants Wiggens etc, the best way without sacrificing games would be to trade picks, and wouldnt you know it, charlotte has a stockpile of them over the next few years.

The Spurs drafted David Robinson and Tim Duncan whom were both no1 overall pick. After that, they struck gold with Parker, Manu, and recently Leonard. Dont forget to mention that they have the best HC in the game.

Tell me when was the last time the Lakers had to think about tanking. Thats a big market franchise who all they do is will draw big name free agents no matter what, year in and year out.

and dont even compare us to the Heat.

and this statement is ridiculous: "You can win in this league with crappy players as long as you are getting the most out of those players and as long as those players have a winning mentality." You sure can every now and then pull an upset over the Miami Heat with crappy players, but you sure wont get the no8 seed with crappy players.

I guess wiggins shouldn't be a top 5 pick this year then. He hasn't proven the hype of being one of the best prospects since lebron.

his college performance wont affect his stock he's already shown his worth he is focusing in the weight room and on individual school not trying to impress people, because he's already done that

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

his college performance wont affect his stock he's already shown his worth he is focusing in the weight room and on individual school not trying to impress people, because he's already done that

Everybody impresses in high school. College and even nba are a whole new ball game. That's why it takes time for guys to adjust and get comfortable.

I'm starting to feel more love for Dante Exum. The kid looks like a baller and I think it's a superstar in the making. Both Smart and Exum are neck and neck as the top PG in next year draft.

One thing I didnt know until now is that Dante Exum's parents are both Americans. Dante's father is Cecil Exum who played along Michael Jordan on the 1982 Championship team for UNC. Cecil moved to Australia to play for the NBL.

Zeller isnt in the samw conversation as wiggins. Wiggins will be waay better as a rookie than Zeller is

We'll considering he's hyped up the be the best draft pick since lebron and the fact that he will be starting he better be. Zeller was the 4th pick in a terrible draft. Wiggins could be the 1st pick in a loaded draft. But don't act like it won't take time for him to adjust Bc it will.

I'm starting to feel more love for Dante Exum. The kid looks like a baller and I think it's a superstar in the making. Both Smart and Exum are neck and neck as the top PG in next year draft.

One thing I didnt know until now is that Dante Exum's parents are both Americans. Dante's father is Cecil Exum who played along Michael Jordan on the 1982 Championship team for UNC. Cecil moved to Australia to play for the NBL.

havent really wAtched exum

havent really wAtched exum

Youtube is the only way. But so far I like him.

Has draw comparison to a young Michael Jordan and at times look like a Kevin Durant. Model his game after DRose.

I think Exum will be a Top 3 pick in 2014. He's living up to me and I'm starting to cross my fingers for Exum.

http://youtu.be/vSadteflk9Y

Youtube is the only way. But so far I like him.

Has draw comparison to a young Michael Jordan and at times look like a Kevin Durant. Model his game after DRose.

I think Exum will be a Top 3 pick in 2014. He's living up to me and I'm starting to cross my fingers for Exum.

damn his first step is quick

Archived