• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New England week

SCP

So what.  Boston is a crime riddled shathole.  Thats why our city is infested with the likes of filth like you.  Add the new york scourge and its an epidemic.  Same story all the time.  Back home in boston.......  or back home in new york......  Nobody here gives a fug!.  Save it clown!  The fact you took the time to write that pathetic post proves that your confidence is breaking!  Youre worried.  It took that little story to make you feel better.  Id be worried too if i were you.       

Filth? That's not very nice...you don't even really know me.

PS: Charlotte crime is pretty close to Boston crime...check your facts son!

Did this idiot really try to say we dont have college football? LOL please name a beantown school that is relevant, or any school from the north east for that matter.

8 Clemson 8-1

ECU 7-2

Duke 7-3

11 USC 7-2

Did you just throw in 2 South Carolina teams into your argument? And then call ME an idiot?

Just proving my point...

Did you just throw in 2 South Carolina teams into your argument? And then call ME an idiot?

Just proving my point...

The Carolina's are made up of North and South Carolina. Kind of like New England is a region with multiple states, the "Carolina" in Carolina Panthers is meant to honor more than one state.

Filth? That's not very nice...you don't even really know me.

PS: Charlotte crime is pretty close to Boston crime...check your facts son!

I dont want to know you.  The fact you came here and felt the need to post anything derogatory in the first place is why i consider you filth and dont forget, scared.  So, Fug your facts and fug you.

The Carolina's are made up of North and South Carolina. Kind of like New England is a region with multiple states, the "Carolina" in Carolina Panthers is meant to honor more than one state.

I got you...I would have thought there would be more rivalry between NC and SC...

Thanks for the comments on my post. Its all in good fun. If you cant talk smack as fans, what else is there? Its the people that take it way too seriously like those people in SF that cant handle the fun.

Heading down for the game myself this weekend with some friends. I love seeing a football game in other stadiums, and I am sure BOA Stadium will not disappoint! Should be a fun Monday!

I got you...I would have thought there would be more rivalry between NC and SC...

Thanks for the comments on my post. Its all in good fun. If you cant talk smack as fans, what else is there? Its the people that take it way too seriously like those people in SF that cant handle the fun.

Heading down for the game myself this weekend with some friends. I love seeing a football game in other stadiums, and I am sure BOA Stadium will not disappoint! Should be a fun Monday!

BofA should be electric. Panther fans are pretty friendly in general and there will be lots of Pats fans. Hope the rain holds off and I also hope Brady misses the team plane.

BofA should be electric. Panther fans are pretty friendly in general and there will be lots of Pats fans. Hope the rain holds off and I also hope Brady misses the team plane.

I hear you! I always have a good time when I am in NC...have a lot of family there. Went out to Denver 2 years ago to see the Pats put The Golden Calf of Bristol down, and the Broncos fans were great as well. I know it will be fun in Charlotte...cant wait.

Archived