• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rookie Scirrotto no longer hamstrung

scpanther22

i think the speed of joe fields will help him more in this scheme

and miller is gone..but things i have read on ivy says he is slow..and that wont help him in a meeks def.plus i think connor will be the backup to both spots

i dont think hayden makes the team

good call on miller and ivy and connor. i tend to agree with that about connor possibly being the backup SAM and Mike.

the spot that is freed up by connor taking both backup jobs will be on either line or a returner. most likely a returner.

hayden will make the team, though. i'm not sure why he wouldn't unless we bring in a bunch of bodies to compete for DT depth positions which i don't see happening.

good call on miller and ivy and connor. i tend to agree with that about connor possibly being the backup SAM and Mike.

the spot that is freed up by connor taking both backup jobs will be on either line or a returner. most likely a returner.

hayden will make the team, though. i'm not sure why he wouldn't unless we bring in a bunch of bodies to compete for DT depth positions which i don't see happening.

i think marlon favorite makes it over hayden..he has a lot of upside..

I really dont see us carrying that many DE's. We need a backup C anyway.
when one or two of those DEs can also double as a DT then i don't see it being a problem.

we have to have that many on the DL. we need to have pretty near 20 spots on the roster dedicated to the trenches. this is going to be a brutal year and it will be won or lost in those trenches.

Archived