• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why are dumb sport analysts worshiped?

hdevonxz

"The Saints are going to be great this year, I've got a feeling. They've got the offense, and now they've added the defense."

How many times have we all heard this, and how many more times will we?

lol

About the same number as the Panthers from 2003 on. :D

What's really funny is watching you guys discount these talking heads as garbage or full of crap then come back all pissy because they said the Saints would win the division, they disrespected Jake, or they ranked Peterson above DWill, etc.

This isn't exclusive to this site, but it's pretty funny to read.

The internet is a huge help, other than that most of the time these guys are given 20 seconds to yell their point across so it's not as though they're given a real chance to articulate their thought process, then again for some of these nuckleheads articulate isn't really what you'd expect.

What's really funny is watching you guys discount these talking heads as garbage or full of crap then come back all pissy because they said the Saints would win the division, they disrespected Jake, or they ranked Peterson above DWill, etc.

You're right, those disrespect threads always amuse me...

If it's the same people complaining about both then you're right.

If it's the same people complaining about both then you're right.

x2

i don't like many of the talking heads, especially ones associated with espn because i think they have their heads up their rumps....or farfves...or whoever is the flavor or the week.

i think they are morons. does it upset me that they say moronic things that i don't agree with? no, i laugh at it and expect it. i pile of crap is going to smell like a pile of crap. if you expect it to smell like a rose, knowing that it is really crap then you are as stupid as those who think the pile of crap is something worthwhile.

hahahaaha be for real.

The Panthers actually made it to the superbowl, any speculation the next season about how good they would be was a given.

But because of Katrina a lot of people sympathized for the Saints and kept talking about them because it was a good story.

Now for 3 years straight it's the same line about them every year. Seriously.

I don't care about analysts or really anyone having an opinion, it's when that opinion is ignorant and misinformed that bothers me.

hahahaaha be for real.

The Panthers actually made it to the superbowl, any speculation the next season about how good they would be was a given.

But because of Katrina a lot of people sympathized for the Saints and kept talking about them because it was a good story.

Now for 3 years straight it's the same line about them every year. Seriously.

I don't care about analysts or really anyone having an opinion, it's when that opinion is ignorant and misinformed that bothers me.

The Saints made the NFC Title game with a franchise QB in his prime, any speculation about how good they were going to be was a ''given''. See, pretty much the same scenario.

The Saints made the NFC Title game with a franchise QB in his prime, any speculation about how good they were going to be was a ''given''. See, pretty much the same scenario.

Nah, the Bears made the same game.......and actually won yet no one talked about them.

Archived