• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Outkast reunion confirmed for Coachella 2014

Dpantherman

Photo: Outkast will be Headlining #Coachella 2014 ! Stank You Smelly Much ! And stay Tuned !!! http://tmblr.co/ZjKPTx13l63vT 

The moment is here. After much speculation leading up to the announcement, the full lineup to this year’s Coachella Music & Arts Festival has been announced. The 2014 edition is headlined by the reunion of Big Boi and André 3000 bka as the legendary OutKast. It will be the first time the Atlanta rap duo will perform together in over seven years.

OutKast will share headline duties with Arcade Fire and Muse. Other acts set to appear include Nas, Pharrell Williams, Lana Del Rey, Chance the Rapper, Kid Cudi, A$AP Ferg, The Internet, Ellie Goulding, Solange, Chromeo, Duck Sauce, Jhene Aiko, Flosstradamus, and more. The 2014 Coachella Music & Arts Festival spans over two weekends from April 11-13 and April 18-20.

http://www.missinfo.tv/index.php/coachella-2014-full-lineup/?wt=2

coachella-2013.jpeg

And Coachella continues to have shitty line ups. Only band I see worth going for is Neutral Milk Hotel. But I couldn;t read all the little writing. I guess the only music festivals I'll go to this year will be Merlefest, Bonnaroo, Bristol Rhythm and Roots, and Newport Folk Fest

Pffffffffft!!!!!

And Coachella continues to have shitty line ups. Only band I see worth going for is Neutral Milk Hotel. But I couldn;t read all the little writing. I guess the only music festivals I'll go to this year will be Merlefest, Bonnaroo, Bristol Rhythm and Roots, and Newport Folk Fest

i take it you only like banjo picking, levon helm sounding singer festivals?

Archived