• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Phil Simms: "If you think Cam played bad you can suck it."

SCP

It's not like you're absent in those other playoff game threads, so I know you watch other games. You see the handful of wtf throws Luck has each game, you see Brady miss people, you see Bress look like garbage outside.

You're better than that. LaFell didn't even attempt to catch it, he literally just stuck out his useless arm in hopes of... I honestly don't even know.

no more of that, Lafell is gone. I am positive of that

It's not like you're absent in those other playoff game threads, so I know you watch other games. You see the handful of wtf throws Luck has each game, you see Brady miss people, you see Bress look like garbage outside.

You're better than that. LaFell didn't even attempt to catch it, he literally just stuck out his useless arm in hopes of... I honestly don't even know.

That guy questioned Cam's work ethic earlier in the season based on absolutely nothing. Don't bother.

What does Luck and Brady have to do with Cam? When Cam makes a bad play it's okay to say "Cam made a bad play". It doesn't make him a bad QB, it doesn't make him a failure, it doesn't mean I want to replace him. It means he had a bad play and you move on the the next one.

Archived