• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina -1 vs. Philly

ncsutodd

But still the talking heads on ESPN radio are already pretty much calling Philly as a Super Bowl contender...

They are IMO but so are the Panthers. Also, given that our starting lineup had almost no changes, we should be playing at mid-season form sooner than any other team. I really think we'll start off the season very strong.

Plus they may just be getting Westbrook back and he'll probably be rusty for the first few weeks of the season. To me, he's the key to that offense, not McNabb. So that should help us, but overall I still expect a hard fought game and I'm thinking it's about 50/50 we come out with a W.

They are IMO but so are the Panthers. Also, given that our starting lineup had almost no changes, we should be playing at mid-season form sooner than any other team. I really think we'll start off the season very strong.

Plus they may just be getting Westbrook back and he'll probably be rusty for the first few weeks of the season. To me, he's the key to that offense, not McNabb. So that should help us, but overall I still expect a hard fought game and I'm thinking it's about 50/50 we come out with a W.

I agree, that's just what the talking heads are saying. I think we are contenders, but we aren't getting any love from the media in that respect, not an easy one, but obtainable. It's why you play the games out...

I make it a point not to listen to anything those guys say. They make picks every week and they go around .500 or worse, without even picking against the spread. A blind monkey throwing darts at a board will give you about the same results as most of those idiots.

I make it a point not to listen to anything those guys say. They make picks every week and they go around .500 or worse, without even picking against the spread. A blind monkey throwing darts at a board will give you about the same results as most of those idiots.

Agreed!

I'm glad the "experts" are disrespecting the Panthers,it should fire the team up,the more they dis the Panthers the better!we all know what happens when they pick the Panthers to win the superbowl b4 any games are played(2004 season)!i never ever want to hear,in September,how great the Panthers are and how they will win it all!

Archived