• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcats Trade Deadline Thread

Proudiddy

The asking prices truly are ridiculous across the board for some reason this year...

First round picks are typically reserved for superstars or young players on their rookie contracts with untapped potential.  I've never seen so many "solid" players tagged with first round price tags.  It's just dumb.  LOL.

Hopefully these teams start coming back down to Earth closer to the deadline.

Afflalo is what? 28.  That is not first-round territory.  Take on a bad contract?  Sure.  But, you aren't getting both.

bc teams want those 2014 prospects.

Had to rework the trades. So here they are.

Gordon, piston pick, zeller for Afflalo and Nelson.

La gets hendo, sessions, Haywood and Portland pick.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine

Had to add Zeller to the trade, considering he's young I counted him as one of the picks to Orlando.

I wouldnt do it. I do not want to involve the Detroit pick in any trade.

Got word that Charlotte did indeed offer a pick to Philly.

Gordon and a second round. Heard it's the most significant offer that Philly has got and that Charlotte isn't willing to offer a first. Talks are advanced and still ongoing.

Expiring and a second round. Heard it's the most significant offer that Philly has got and that Charlotte isn't willing to offer a first. Talks are advanced and still ongoing.

Gordon and a second round. Heard it's the most significant offer that Philly has got and that Charlotte isn't willing to offer a first. Talks are advanced and still ongoing.

Wow! I cant believe that the people in our front office actually have brains.

Archived