• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcats vs Grizzlies 2/22

PantherKing1983

And im not all that informed as to why our new guys arent playing yet, but it pisses me off because guys like Steve Blake and Aaron Brooks played the very next night after they were traded. We could use them tonight...

Blame it on Milwaukee. Sessions hasn't taken or cleared his medical as of yesterday, so the trade isn't official yet. 

Blame it on Milwaukee. Sessions hasn't taken or cleared his medical as of yesterday, so the trade isn't official yet.

Steve Reed tweeted earlier today that the trade was official and Ridnour and Neal are officially Bobcats and can practice but Clifford said they weren't playing tonight.

I'm guessing Sessions wasnt a fan of the trade though.

Steve Reed tweeted earlier today that the trade was official and Ridnour and Neal are officially Bobcats and can practice but Clifford said they weren't playing tonight.

I'm guessing Sessions wasnt a fan of the trade though.

I'm saying the reason they didn't play today, is they couldn't practice yesterday. So the first time was today, so they had only one day with the team's system. So since the trade didn't clear when it was supposed to because of Milwaukee or Sessions, Clifford decided to hold them off from playing till the game next Friday. It's kind of smart, it gives them a full week of practice to get into the system. 

Archived