• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 Carolina Hurricanes NHL Trade Deadline Tracker (Loktionov Acquired)

Hurricanes Trades

Trade

Carolina Hurricanes Acquire: Andrei Loktionov and a conditional 2017 3rd Round Draft Pick

New Jersey Devils Acquire: Tuomo Ruutu (20% Salary Retained)

Andrei Loktionov: 4 goals, 8 assists, 12 points, +2, 48 games played

Full List Of Moves...

Carolina Hurricanes In: Andrei Loktionov, John Michael-Liles, Greg Nemisz, Dennis Robertson, Kellan Tochkin, 2017 conditional 3rd round pick, 2014 4th round pick

Carolina Hurricanes Out: Tuomo Ruutu, Tim Gleason, Kevin Westgarth, Jeremy Welsh, Zac Dalpe

Andrei Loktionov highlight: This video is awesome...

Yo um I dont think Peters getting recalled necessarily means a goalie is getting traded.  He was on a conditioning stint and he had to be recalled anyway.  

Didn't have to be... you can still make re-calls after the trade deadline; you are just limited to four.

No reason to re-call him with the way he is playing down there and the fact that he has Charlotte back in the playoff race.

Yo um I dont think Peters getting recalled necessarily means a goalie is getting traded.  He was on a conditioning stint and he had to be recalled anyway.  

Didn't have to be... you can still make re-calls after the trade deadline; you are just limited to four.

No reason to re-call him with the way he is playing down there and the fact that he has Charlotte back in the playoff race.

https://twitter.com/CraigCustance/status/441257839827251200

I don't expect anything to happen outside for Malhotra or Hainsey getting traded because they're the only somewhat useful players we have not on albatross contracts.

If Hainsey gets traded I'll be pissed.

I'd also be upset if Malhotra got traded but he deserves to be on a good team.

Archived