• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You guys were overreacting, like I said.

MKG is definitely a good defender.....I would just have expected more out of the overall #2 player in the draft than being a "good defender".

I agree 100 percent.  That was a weak draft though.  It would be awesome if we could get a 1st round pick out of him.  

Lets be honest both Melo and Lebron were on fire from 3. Nobody could have guarded them. Its unfair to put that on MKG but since he sucks offensively it provides people with the excuse they are looking for. "He's not the defensive stopper that everybody has said he is, soooo BUST!" 

Lets be honest both Melo and Lebron were on fire from 3. Nobody could have guarded them. Its unfair to put that on MKG but since he sucks offensively it provides people with the excuse they are looking for. "He's not the defensive stopper that everybody has said he is, soooo BUST!" 

It wouldn't be so bad if Lebron wasn't in our division.  Considering we play them 4 times throughout the season it would be wise if we did look for a better match-up defender against him.  

I'm not sure if there's one out there.

It wouldn't be so bad if Lebron wasn't in our division.  Considering we play them 4 times throughout the season it would be wise if we did look for a better match-up defender against him.  

I'm not sure if there's one out there.

Look at Lebron since that game 1 for 19 on outside shots. I dont think there is a better match-up defender than MKG. Look what he did as a whole to Paul George, a horrible shooting percentage for Durant and game one against Melo.

When one of the greatest players gets hot from deep you got to just accept that unfortunately.  

Look at Lebron since that game 1 for 19 on outside shots. I dont think there is a better match-up defender than MKG. Look what he did as a whole to Paul George, a horrible shooting percentage for Durant and game one against Melo.

When one of the greatest players gets hot from deep you got to just accept that unfortunately.  

I think Lebron gets flustered when he gets challenged physically.  I said previously that MKG is a good matchup with George.  James though gets to the basket at will, then he hits the three. 

Archived