• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcats vs Cavs 3/7

Probably the biggest head scracher this season is everyone talks about Durant and that other guy battling it out for MVP. Why isn't Big Al in serious discussion for MVP?

Those other team have been good for several years. Charlotte as been the but of every joke for awhile. Big Al comes in and makes a vast improvement to the team and it shows is all the stats. I'd hate to think where we would be without him

God I love the bobcats. The arena atmosphere is changing too. Those who have been to a recent game know what I'm talking about.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Were you at the game? Bonnell said that there were quite a few lower level seats that were empty. If you were there, can you verify this? Sometimes Bonnell gets carried away.

I was in section 117. I mean, it wasn't a sellout, but the lower bowl was pretty Damn full. Some of the upper lower corners had holes though. But the fan noise. I was there for the pacers game too and it was electric. Reminiscent of the hive in the 90s.

Also, I always get my tickets off stubhub, and minutes before the game there were less than 50 tickets left. That's low man. There are 1700 tickets for the Monday nuggets game right now. Tonight's game was fairly expensive for the opponent. The home winning streak stands at 6 and the fans appreciate that me thinks.

Archived