• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You guys are seriously thinking the Saints win the division because of the Byrd signing?

Rags

Just like last year, we've got our secret weapon. The riverboat gambler. We'll be fine with whatever scrubs end up in our secondary. Why do you think we wanted hardy back? We'll be fine.

1358863093-techno-viking.jpg

Falcons-Panthers-Football.J-300x244.jpg

When we play in the best division in football, it's hard for others to not get better. The Saints signing of Byrd means nothing at this point. The Saints defense was better than we all expected this past season, and it may (or may not) get better. Regardless, that tandem of Byrd and Vaccaro is going to be tough, but good teams figure out how to beat good teams, and I'm positive our team can do that. Besides, it looks like New Orleans offense is banking on Jimmy Graham, which makes their offense one-dimensional.

Did you miss all the people they cut?

like who? charles brown who got benched? jonathan vilma who isn't good anymore? jabari greer who wouldn't play half the season anyway since he has a torn ACL?

you think a secondary of keenan lewis, kenny vaccaro, and jairus byrd, isnt in contention for best in the NFL? junior gallette and cam jordan both topped ten sacks last year. curtis lofton is no slouch in the middle.

who did they lose on offense? lance moore? oh, the horror. i'm sure they're gonna miss him a ton. they have graham and colston, two 1000 yard guys. kenny stills is gonna be good. then they'll just plug in whoever like they always have (stallworth, meachem, henderson, moore, etc). i mean seriously, when has the saints offense been bad since they got brees? even when payton was banned they were lights out. darren sproles is not that big of a deal imo.

meanwhile we don't have an OL or WRs to help cam and triple trouble.

Archived