• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You guys are seriously thinking the Saints win the division because of the Byrd signing?

Rags

Even though they did this season what we're complaining about what we might do to Smith?

They cut a shitton of their core players on offense and defensive, make it seem like it's for their best offensive weapon, and the poo it all out on a Saftey, despite the fact they now have glaring holes elsewhere.

2014 NFCS champs ya'll.

Calm your tits. It's just the first day.

Even though they did this season what we're complaining about what we might do to Smith?

They cut a shitton of their core players on offense and defensive, make it seem like it's for their best offensive weapon, and the poo it all out on a Saftey, despite the fact they now have glaring holes elsewhere.

2015 NFCS champs ya'll.

Calm your tits. It's just the first day.

They won the division this season? Could have sworn the Panthers did.

2015 NFCS champs? I want to win 2014 first and foremost but I like the optimism. 

Where did you read that here on teh Huddle?

Lots of over reactions because "Everyone in our division is getting better"  posts and someone even said we're going to be the 3rd worse team in the nfl next season.

2015 NFCS champs? I want to win 2014 first and foremost but I like the optimism.

He was saying that they cut core players not that they won the division.

I have no idea how the NFL works because apprently this season is last season and when you refer to "This season" you you mean 2014-2015? Idk 

and I acidentally hit 4 instead of 5 whoops

Honestly I think after this year the Saints are done. I'm more worried about the Bucs.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I'm worried about the Bucs, more than anyone. They finally have a very good coach, and they're getting better on defense. The Saints I ain't worried about because they're getting older (the whole team), even though Byrd does make them better in the backfield. 

The Falcons 34 might be something to take note of this season (mainly because we have an increasingly shitty offensive line). But, you know. Matt Ryan is going to choke at some point or other.

Really think the Bucs will be in the running for it... I just don't see us near the top at the moment. We've lost a lot and gained hardly anything

It's Day 1.

We were saying the same thing last year.

The draft hasn't even happened yet.

I agree though, the Bucs look the scariest in our division now. They are the most loaded team talent wise and Lovie Smith is smart enough to put it together. 

Archived