• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bristol

Mayor Qumiby

Was a damn good race!

Both lines moved, saw 3 wide multiple times, only thing that sucked for me was the last crash that took the chance to win away from brad. Im a havick and mcmurray fan too and I hate roush so i didn't like seeing them go 1-2.

Although seeing Pettys cars finish good was nice

The stands were pretty empty, wasn't there a waiting list for Bristol tickets just a few years ago? And now I think they go to California next week instead of Martinsville. Bristol/Martinsville was the best 2 race lineup they had and they had to fug it up.

Kenseth had a nice run going before getting ran into by a rookie. I still wish he could have went to the 22 team and stayed with Ford. Roush is a jackass.

The stands were pretty empty, wasn't there a waiting list for Bristol tickets just a few years ago? And now I think they go to California next week instead of Martinsville. Bristol/Martinsville was the best 2 race lineup they had and they had to fug it up.

Kenseth had a nice run going before getting ran into by a rookie. I still wish he could have went to the 22 team and stayed with Ford. Roush is a jackass.

I'm just thinking attendance may have had something to do with the monsoon on Sunday. Just a hunch.

Funny thing about Bristol is that many people come there, camp, eat, drink, socialize and never go to the track to watch the race.  They just set up a bit flat screen outside their RV and continue the party while watching the race.

I have seen the end of a couple races this way after leaving the track

Archived