• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

17.6%

theyhateme45

As good as this team has been this year there is still a 17.6% chance that we own the 9th Pick of the NBA Draft this year. We would need one of the teams after Detroit to move up to the top 3 and push the pistons down 1 spot to nine... A little better than 1 out of 6 chance... so the roll of 1 Die.... Not bad odds. 

Also I am putting $$$$ on the Cats to beat Miami... I don't know why and I don't care about our record vs them but I really feel like we will upset Miami. 

Honestly I may rather not get Detroit's pick this season. 

They're a mess, and are going to be a mess next year. They flat out sucked this year...and weren't trying to tank. Something tells me they could end up being in the bottom 5 or so next year, and the pick could become a lot more valuable. 

If we do wind up getting the pick this year, I'd love to try moving up into the top 6 of the draft, but doubt we'd find a taker. 

Honestly I may rather not get Detroit's pick this season. 

They're a mess, and are going to be a mess next year. They flat out sucked this year...and weren't trying to tank. Something tells me they could end up being in the bottom 5 or so next year, and the pick could become a lot more valuable. 

If we do wind up getting the pick this year, I'd love to try moving up into the top 6 of the draft, but doubt we'd find a taker. 

Some think they will be better next year but as long as Jennings as their PG I don't see it.

Archived