Latest Panthers Topics
- I've solved the pie conundrum
- Police search Aaron Hernandez home..questioning for murder case
- HOW CAN THEY WRITE THIS CRAP?
- Delhomme versus Plummer..who is more snake-like?
- Nate Chandler Switching Sides
- Free Pie...
- Charles Johnson paying for two kid's college scholarships.
- Your fraternity brothers in the NFL
- Cam wants a run game
- Gaydosh ready to kick some ass in Spartanburg (article)
Charlotte Boudoir Photography
Charlotte Wedding Photographer
Tampa Boudoir Photography
Latest Bobcats Topics
- Interest in Dejuan Blair?
- Any interest in Monta Ellis?
- NBA Finals Thread - (2) San Antonio Spurs vs. (1) Miami Heat
- Hornets NBA Draft News Thread
- Why I don't want Noel.
- CP3 and Howard want to play together
- Alex Len "I'd Love To Play With Kemba Walker"
- Len now the favorite to go #1?
- Possibility of trading back into the 1st Round?
- Ewing Disappointed About Not Getting A Head Coaching Gig
Thomas Davis Sees Playoff Push For The PanthersThomas Davis Playoffs
"I see us finishing our season in New Orleans and I don't mean playing the New Orleans Saints," Davis told the Athens Herald-Banner, via ESPN.com. "I'm looking forward to getting a healthy team back together and everyone gelling. I think that we can make a strong push to the playoffs and possibly to the Super Bowl."
Panthers trainer Ryan Vermillion told the Charlotte Observer in February that no player in NFL history has come back from three ACL surgeries on the same knee, but Davis told the Herald-Banner: "I am looking forward to playing the full 19 game season and winning the Super Bowl."
I normally hate it when players shoot of their mouths about superbowl runs, but in this case it's more of a positive attitude and setting of expectations. Doesn't look like this team will be making any milquetoast "we just have to win three out of four games" speeches. This ain't your daddy's carolina panthers.