• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TPC at Sawgrass

DirtyMagic97

Hopefully Sergio doesn't melt down like last year. I'd like to see a few guys fight until the end.

This tourney last year was probably my favorite to watch all year. Lots of drama. Sergio and tiger made it into a soap opera. I am pulling for Sergio though. He's due for a big win and the course seems to fit his eye.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

The course seems a bit crusty this year.

Apparently the grounds crew couldn't handle the "harsh Florida winter" and mis-applied some product to help the greens grow. I watched some early coverage and they said that while the greens can look rough, the are still rolling true.

Apparently the grounds crew couldn't handle the "harsh Florida winter" and mis-applied some product to help the greens grow. I watched some early coverage and they said that while the greens can look rough, the are still rolling true.

Yea I heard that. It's a shame. There are some courses down where I am at the coast that have had similar problems.

Any of you guys played the course over at Crowder's Mountain?

We are playing there Saturday.....I guess anything will be better than Renaissance

Hey Crowders is a nice little course.( it ain't the gaston country club thats for sure but you just starting out) They have a special during the week after 2pm I think it's $22

It's nice very scenic front nine is right below the mountain  got some buddies play it every friday .And you'll like it cause they have the tees up making it  very beginner friendly.

BTW if you can't swing around yours  how does Natlie Gulbis do it? lol tape them bad boys under your armpits and have at it.

Let me know how you liked it.

Hey Crowders is a nice little course.( it ain't the gaston country club thats for sure but you just starting out) They have a special during the week after 2pm I think it's $22

It's nice very scenic front nine is right below the mountain  got some buddies play it every friday .And you'll like it cause they have the tees up making it  very beginner friendly.

BTW if you can't swing around yours  how does Natlie Gulbis do it? lol tape them bad boys under your armpits and have at it.

Let me know how you liked it.

Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it! I won't be too picky- like I said, as long as there isn't a dead rat on the course, it will be better than Renaissance was!

Also, I am playing in a golf tournament Monday at Pine Lake Country Club. Hope that's a decent course too, its a Captain's Choice anyways.

Spieth has that "it" factor. He's been real clutch for such a young player. If he wins it would be awesome for the sport. Golf needs those high profile players to keep the ticker moving.

I think Spieth is more mentally sound than McIlroy.  Rory is something of a mental midget. Spieth has potential to really be a star for the sport.

KJ Choi now on 6 consecutive birdies.

I think Spieth is more mentally sound than McIlroy. Rory is something of a mental midget. Spieth has potential to really be a star for the sport.

KJ Choi now on 6 consecutive birdies.

I agree. I think that Rory got wrapped up in his own head after signing his name on that $250 mil contract. He wasn't really tested on his two major wins either. The only time he got tested was the masters and he crumbled.

Archived