• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gettleman the Harriet Tubman of GMs?

SCP

Ok seriously now can a mod lock dis bitch up? Too many people took it the wrong way.

Only 3 or 4 people took it the wrong way. But yeah, I agree, must lock before they high horse themselves to death.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I didn't even think about coming in this thread. when I did I didn't know wtf was going on....the joke was corny and flat and I still don't get.

I mean at that time tubman wasn't taking anyone to merica dream. there were racist in the north and south and still is. it was still extremely hard for blacks to be successful in this so called dream land. lol

didn't feel like op was trying to be racist but just shows you how much people downplay slavery like it wasn't a big deal. the only way I could see some getting mad at this is the comparison basically says that you think football players are slaves/could be cotton picking slaves.

and then you still got the same people on here who still think black and gay rights are the same conversation. it has some small similarities(a lot of social/political issues do) but no where near as the exact same struggle.

and I still don't know what's so bad about the cfl or Canada in general.

I didn't even think about coming in this thread. when I did I didn't know wtf was going on....the joke was corny and flat and I still don't get.

I mean at that time tubman wasn't taking anyone to merica dream. there were racist in the north and south and still is. it was still extremely hard for blacks to be successful in this so called dream land. lol

didn't feel like op was trying to be racist but just shows you how much people downplay slavery like it wasn't a big deal. the only way I could see some getting mad at this is the comparison basically says that you think football players are slaves/could be cotton picking slaves.

and then you still got the same people on here who still think black and gay rights are the same conversation. it has some small similarities(a lot of social/political issues do) but no where near as the exact same struggle.

and I still don't know what's so bad about the cfl or Canada in general.

I'm not going to read all that.

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived