• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 World Cup

Ja  Rhule

If anyone is game. Sir Edmund's may be the best place to watch England vs Italy on 6/14. I think that's a 6 pm match. O M G

That place could get rowdy.

That's with it being put forward an hour - it kicks off at 11pm in England while the other group games start at midnight. Pubs are allowed to serve beer later :)

It's all over the news today: Sepp Blatter admits that giving the World Cup to Qatar was a mistake. A very profitable mistake, no doubt.

I'm sure I've seen that USA away jersey before:

If Brazilian people were smart they would realized that government already invested all the money and now they have to collect return on investment. What they are protesting now will actually hurt return on investment.

This game in August between Liverpool and Milan will be a good example if Charlotte can handle World Cup games. Yo fugers better attend. We need that stadium packed!

Should be far better than hosting it in a ballpark. Liverpool fans have a worldwide following too, as well as tens of thousands others joining in You'll Never Walk Alone. 95,000 singing YNWA when Liverpool played a friendly at the MCG in Australia was awesome.

Brazil: I remember seeing this tweet on 1st May. Really?!post-15526-14002672011_thumb.jpg

And strip clubs in Las Vegas aren't nearly as good as they used to be. Sapphires was the place, as Spearmint would be as packed as a nightclub, I found. But nowadays a whole $20 dance is wasted on trying to get "No I don't want to go VIP, I just want a $20 dance" into their skulls.

Archived