• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Soccer season 2014-2015

Ja  Rhule

Sounds like La Decima will actually fuel the desire to add Suarez and make the terrifying front line of Ronaldo, Bale and Suarez a reality. Success in the Champions League will give Flo the free reign to do whatever he wants and spend as much or as little as he wants this Summer. They'll be moves to counteract any additions, but RM could either see a huge turnover, one or two key moves, and hardly anything at all. Probably will be option B, with the key additions being Vidal and Suarez, and key departures Benzema, Khedira and possibly Isco ( :(  :angry: )

Bale was hilariously bad yesterday, and sans one lucky bounce, he could have cost them UCL. Especially if Atletico had Costa and Turan out there. It's really a shame to watch a UCL final with a team that paid three times more for one player than the other paid for their whole team, and then two of the best players even can't play.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Manchester United no longer targeting Fabregas and that leaves only Arsenal as a desired club to sign creative midfielder.  Looks like Fabregas to Arsenal is imminent. Fabregas would be a major upgrade over Arteta.  If Madrid gets Suarez, I assume they will want to move Benzema.  One problem... Giroud and Benzema do not want to be on the same team because both competing to be national team starters.  So Arsenal will either have to move Giroud or pass on signing Benzema.  I'd rather Arsenal move Giroud because Giroud is not a starting material in EPL.

I respect Atletico but no excuses about Arda and Costa whatsoever. We didn't have Xabi, and Benzema, Pepe and Ronaldo weren't 100%. Atleti had their chance on Casilla's massive error and they couldn't close it out.

The difference is, your bench cost more than their entire team. When you see an underdog, you at least want them to be near full strength.

It's really kind of remarkable that Atleti were able to win the league. It's easy to be an underdog for one match, but over the course of 38, it's pretty awesome.

But I'm still mostly just bitter at watching all these teams that buy their trophies. Because the team I cheer for wont ever be able to do that.

The difference is, your bench cost more than their entire team. When you see an underdog, you at least want them to be near full strength.

It's really kind of remarkable that Atleti were able to win the league. It's easy to be an underdog for one match, but over the course of 38, it's pretty awesome.

But I'm still mostly just bitter at watching all these teams that buy their trophies. Because the team I cheer for wont ever be able to do that.

Don't tell them that... They think it's fair.

I'm cheering for Arsenal... unlike other sugar daddy teams, Arsenal made profit over the past 10 years selling players.

Manchester United no longer targeting Fabregas and that leaves only Arsenal as a desired club to sign creative midfielder. Looks like Fabregas to Arsenal is imminent. Fabregas would be a major upgrade over Arteta. If Madrid gets Suarez, I assume they will want to move Benzema. One problem... Giroud and Benzema do not want to be on the same team because both competing to be national team starters. So Arsenal will either have to move Giroud or pass on signing Benzema. I'd rather Arsenal move Giroud because Giroud is not a starting material in EPL.

Yea, I think they need to move on from Giroud. He's just not good enough.

Plus I think because CL is on week days not many people follow it. EPL is on weekends.

The UCL is only not that Big in the US.It's pretty much the #1 thing everywhere else.

The BPL has done a great job of marketing itself around the world, inculding the US, which played a huge part in it being probably the most popular/well known league here in the US.

If you were on Twitter, you say how most of the sports world around the globe was into the game. Will be interesting to see the ratings here.

Arsene Wenger comments on Benzema:

Real Madrid striker “could play his last game for Real Madrid today” and that he’s “sure [benzema] will play in the Premier League one day.”

Did Wenger just dropped a hint?  

Archived