• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We get #9

bLACKpANTHER

Draft PJ Hairston. He is by far the best SG and 3pt shooter in the draft. The guy has all star ability, fills a huge need, and can fill it up. Lord please don't let the Hornets screw this up and trade the pick for and overpriced vet.

its gonna be a fun off season now.

I dont see the team keeping both picks , either use both to move up or we will be trading for a player. 

It was very clear in the 15 minutes I was on the phone with Higgins that they will explore any and all trade options.

The team is not looking to add more youth in the form of 2 players , were gonna end up with 1 pick or possibly trade both. 

Every year I become more and more convinced it's rigged. Glad we got the pick but come on. Cleveland had a 1.7% chance. No way that was legit.

Still trying to help them because of LeBron leaving, lol

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

So their division rivals get incredibly lucky and get another #1 pick, something that might help bring LeBron back into the division as well, and as a result they lose their first round pick?  Sucks to be Detroit.

Archived