• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs

Just because you don't like LBJ doesn't make you a hater.

I respect his game; but his whining, constant flopping, and his supposed 'tough guy' mantra are old and cliche.

He's the best player in the world and the face of the NBA, there is no need to complain about every call that goes against you and act like someone accused you of murder in the process.

Have a little respect for the game and yourself.

With that said I think the Heat will win in six behind a great performance by Dwayne Wade who will abuse Green/Ginobli.

Now with that said, GO SPURS GO!!!

I respect his game; but his whining, constant flopping, and his supposed 'tough guy' mantra are old and cliche.

He's the best player in the world and the face of the NBA, there is no need to complain about every call that goes against you and act like someone accused you of murder in the process.

With that said I think the Heat will win in six behind a great performance by Dwayne Wade who will abuse Green/Ginobli.

So kobe doesn't complain all the damn time? KD? CP3? MJ? Everyone has always complained to refs

Sent from my SGH-M919 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

So kobe doesn't complain all the damn time? KD? CP3? MJ? Everyone has always complained to refs

The only people out of the one's you mentioned that can put in LBJ's class is KD (currently) and MJ (past), and no they don't complain all the time.

To be honest, MJ hardly complained and you rarely see KD complain.

Not to mention it's how LBJ complains. It's time to stop the stupid antics, quit acting like you're above the rules, drop the tough guy act, and just play the game. It's not that hard.

LBJ's immaturity really shows at times when he's called for a foul or someone fouls him and he gets all high and mighty. I blame it on him not going to college and not getting that 'teaching' from a coach. Once you get to the NBA it's all tactics and no teaching, it's clear that LeBron missed some of those essentials.

I wasn't referring to anyone in particular.  I'm just specifically talking about his haters, and he has plenty of them.

Nothing I'd rather see more in basketball right now than LeBron 3peat and watch 'em try and hate even more.

I wasn't referring to anyone in particular. I'm just specifically talking about his haters, and he has plenty of them.

Nothing I'd rather see more in basketball right now than LeBron 3peat and watch 'em try and hate even more.

Oh absolutely the guys that tweet out poo like Paul George > LBJ are ridiculous.

MJ is great, LBJ is great, instead of trying to discredit one or the other's talents... we should just admire that we had the opportunity to watch both.

LeBron is a better passer, rebounder, and all around defender than MJ. MJ is better on the perimeter defense but LBJ can guard all 5 positions

Woahhhh at LBJ being a better defender than MJ. MJ had a personal vendetta to not let his opposing counterpart score on him. I feel like the only MJ you watched was the #45 MJ, not the #23.

And if he's a better rebounder and passer it's by a very, very, very slim margin, check the stats.

I will point out something really funny. MJ's and LBJ's career field goal %'s are identical right now... .497.

"Go spurs!" because LeBron complains too much. Ya know, even though Tim Duncan complains as much as any other nba player in the game.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

"Go spurs!" because LeBron complains too much. Ya know, even though Tim Duncan complains as much as any other nba player in the game.

Duncan earned his place in the league, he didn't come in as a self-entitled, egotistical, brat.... or did you forget that.

It's like half of this board is under the age is 16 and only got to see the days of LBJ.

Newsflash... there was basketball before James, there will be basketball after James.

LeBron is successful and a champion multiple times. I am not a fan but there isn't much to criticize at this point. I think the reason so many dislike LeBron is he's boring and unattractive.  As humans we are drawn to people who are interesting and attractive. MJ and Kobe were both charismatic and had some charm and interesting personalities. LeBron has a horrible hairline and he never says anything interesting and his personality is just dull

LeBron is a better role model than MJ or Kobe though and that's something he doesn't get enough respect for.

Duncan earned his place in the league, he didn't come in as a self-entitled, egotistical, brat.... or did you forget that.

It's like half of this board is under the age is 16 and only got to see the days of LBJ.

Newsflash... there was basketball before James, there will be basketball after James.

Haha I'm 24, actually, and have been watching basketball since I was old enough to understand it. I just try not to be super emotional regarding my fandom.

I like Tim Duncan a lot. Doesn't change the fact that he also complains a ton. Most stars do.

Well at least you can admit you dont like Lebron because of what he did years ago.  Lets not act like the "Tim Duncan" face hasnt been around since he came into the league.  We all know Joey Crawford doesnt like it

tim-duncan1.jpg

Every player in the NBA complains (and most of them flop), yet for some reason Lebron always gets held to a higher standard.  Its interesting

Archived