• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs

The difference between MJ and James, heck it's the difference between Kobe and James.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Jordan played an entire game with the flu... LeBron had to sit down because it was hot...

Atleast you two get it. Most don't.

By the way I'm not knocking James for cramps, you can't help that.

However, he cost his team 3 timeouts because he couldn't take the 'heat'.

Also if you take care of your body (i.e. drink plenty of water and get some potassium in you) then you shouldn't have problems with cramps.

I wonder if his son will make fun of him for this one too?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Yeah, it's retarded to think that the were up, what, like 10 points before the best player in the world misses most the 4th quarter and they immediately go on a run.  Spurs were starting to look lost before that.

Take off the LeBron hate goggles for a second, the dude is good.  A player of that caliber suddenly going down that changes the whole got damn game and the plan.

Playing with the flu and getting severe cramps when your body literally fails on you aren't the same thing.  I love some Jordan and that game is legendary... but come on now.

LBJ impacts the game but he can only guard one player.

The Spurs as a team got hot at the end, there was no stopping them (11-13 in the fourth).

By the way, check your facts... the Heat were up two when LBJ went out.

Yeah, it's weird such a machine cramped up like that. He's supposed to be one of the best in-shape players in the NBA. Yet he cramps up and all those old ass Spurs managed okay.

"weird" is the right word. LeBron is an expert actor as shown by his many flops. He didn't have cramps, he just wanted an excuse because even if he were on the court they would've lost.

Archived