• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hardy coming up on NFLN top 100. #53

Pox 08

Lol yeah wtf is up with our damn long snapper talking up our own player.

Last year Beason did all the talking for Luke, and we had that dipshit Champ Bailey shitting on Cam.

it  also seems like Ike Taylor is talking up every other player on the list this year. 

Little disappointing that JJ Jansen did most of the talking about him.

This. Wtf really it's like they said "ok we have to put hardy on here but let's still disrespect him by having a long snapper be the guy complimenting him."

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I am still hoping Davis makes it on there.   I know it's just a list and doesn't mean anything...  but,  the guy deserves some kind of national attention.   He has been injured to hell and back and still put on a show last year.

On the reaction show - Burfict implies he's better than Luke....by claiming "Numbers don't lie".  Granted he was backed into a corner with the hosts hounding him to say something.    Claims Willis is the best LBer in the league.

Wow, Willie just straight up forced Vontaze to say he was better than Luke.  Dude was trying not to say anything but he just kept on.

Willie: Don't you think you're better than some of the other linebackers not named yet?  Luke Kuechly?

Vontaze: Well... I mean, I don't know I'm hono--

Willie: Come on don't be shy.  Kuechly?  Patrick Willis?  Kuechly?

Willie: ... Kuechly?

On the reaction show - Burfict implies he's better than Luke....by claiming "Numbers don't lie".  Granted he was backed into a corner with the hosts hounding him to say something.    Claims Willis is the best LBer in the league.

I don't know how some of you guys can watch this stuff.

Archived