• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Offseason Trade/Free Agency Thread

Proudiddy

Don't know how much weight you want to put in this rumor but... The Knicks are looking to trade Amar'e and the Sixers may be interested with the right package.

Sixers also leader in rumor mill to take on Lin contract if Rockets sign free agent

Kemba > Burke

MKG > Stephenson/Hayward

That is the stupidest idea I've seen proposed on here, & that's saying a lot. Chuck & Newton post some really stupid crap almost daily. However, you sir, just one upped the stupidity.

I get that Trey Burke would be a downgrade from Kemba, but to say MKG > Lance/Stephenson is the most asinine thing in the world

I get that Trey Burke would be a downgrade from Kemba, but to say MKG > Lance/Stephenson is the most asinine thing in the world

2014-15 Per 36:

Lance- 49% 14 Pt, 7 Reb, 5 Ast, 1 Stl

MKG- 47% 11 Pt, 8 Reb, 2 Ast, 1, Stl 1 Blk

Lance is a loser & idiot. He's a cancer who ran over his teammates to get rebounds, etc last year to pad his stats & he's a locker room cancer. Off the field he likes beating women & throwing them down stairs.

MKG is a leader & great teammate. He is always hustling & doing whatever it takes to help the team win. He is just as good of a defense as Lance, with a bigger & more athletic body. He's only 20 years old with 2 years of experience, compared to 23/4 from Lance.

I wouldn't trade MKG for Lance, & neither would Cho/MJ.

2014-15 Per 36:

Lance- 49% 14 Pt, 7 Reb, 5 Ast, 1 Stl

MKG- 47% 11 Pt, 8 Reb, 2 Ast, 1, Stl 1 Blk

Lance is a loser & idiot. He's a cancer who ran over his teammates to get rebounds, etc last year to pad his stats & he's a locker room cancer. Off the field he likes beating women & throwing them down stairs.

MKG is a leader & great teammate. He is always hustling & doing whatever it takes to help the team win. He is just as good of a defense as Lance, with a bigger & more athletic body. He's only 20 years old with 2 years of experience, compared to 23/4 from Lance.

I wouldn't trade MKG for Lance, & neither would Cho/MJ.

I hope we get Lance, that loser and so called idiot was the only one that had enough heart to still compete when they were in Miami.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I hope we get Lance, that loser and so called idiot was the only one that had enough heart to still compete when they were in Miami.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

His production went down against Miami, & he made himself look like a complete idiot & got whipped by LeBron.

Per Chris Sheridan, 90% chance LeBron heads back to Cleveland.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

If Kyrie can stay healthy and Wiggins is the real deal then they can be great... But Cleveland gonna Cleveland

If LeBron does go to Cleveland would y'all be interested in Waiters?

If Kyrie can stay healthy and Wiggins is the real deal then they can be great... But Cleveland gonna Cleveland

If Hayward stays with the Jazz then I could possibly see Cho going after him.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Why would Cleveland trade Waiters away if LBJ is added?

I wouldn't mind it, but PJ could be better. Lance over Waiters.

Archived