• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gordon Hayward to visit Hornets next week.

PantherBrew

I'm not pawning anything off as facts.  Ray Charles is blind AND dead and even he can tell PJ is a more versatile player offensively than Gerald Henderson.  He's got an outstanding, near eliete, perimeter game, his midrange game is above average and he can slash to the basket and finish with ease.  Henderson is a piss poor outside shooter and wouldn't crack the starting line up for all but a couple of other teams.  He transgressed after signing his deal, most likely plateauing out.  Is that an opinion too, big boy?  If so, then you must not have been watching the same 2013-2014 Bobcats that I was watching. 

I have no reason to dislike Hairston aside from the fact he's a moron who is throwing away such a blessed opportunity by doing stupid poo. Small or not, it is putting his future at risk and if he's willing to do that and risk his career then I question his morals and motives.

That aside, I'm glad we got a good shooter. His career shooting from beyond the arc was 27%, 40%, 36%. That's good shooting but nothing to warrant the hype he's getting from this fanbase. I mean, if good three point shooting is we drafted him for then we might as well of taken Joe Harris (that's a joke, but it's still a point). There is nothing overly special about Hairston's shooting ability other then simply put....He's a good shooter. That doesn't mean he's gonna be a superstar who will be better then Lance Stephenson and/or Gordon Hayward.

PJ is a scorer. 

Plain n simple. 

He will get buckets and many of them. 

I'm not pawning anything off as facts. Ray Charles is blind AND dead and even he can tell PJ is a more versatile player offensively than Gerald Henderson. He's got an outstanding, near eliete, perimeter game, his midrange game is above average and he can slash to the basket and finish with ease. Henderson is a piss poor outside shooter and wouldn't crack the starting line up for all but a couple of other teams. He transgressed after signing his deal, most likely plateauing out. Is that an opinion too, big boy? If so, then you must not have been watching the same 2013-2014 Bobcats that I was watching.

Henderson has proven he can average 15 points a game in the NBA. Hairston has not. Remember when Henderson was drafted? He went 15th I believe. He got hardly any playing time on a much worse team and do you know why? Because they had a better starter in front of him (like we do know) and because rookies generally DO NOT get much playing time.

Lmao

Goes far beyond ppg. 

Try skills, physical gifts, production, etc etc. 

Like I said, maybe one day you will get there. 

PJ > Hendo

See.. you're confusing yourself again.  (I'm beginning to think you're not extremely bright... but your grammar speaks for itself.)

The only STATISTIC you've mentioned in your quest to prove that PJ is better than Henderson is PPG.  You follow that up by saying you're a great evaluator of players.  See the disconnect between what you've claimed to be and the evidence you've shown?  Only once I call you out on it do you throw the "Try skills, physical gifts (isn't that redundant?), production, etc, etc." in... OK, well where is that on a stat sheet?  Gerald has proven in the NBA that he can score, rebound, defend, etc ... and the best part is, it all shows up on stat sheets as tangible evidence!

PJ, on the other hand... hasn't played a single game in the NBA.  So, you are claiming that it is a "fact" that PJ will start over Gerald because he's a better player.  If it's a fact, it requires evidence to be proven as a fact.  See my point?  This is why I think you're struggling with the literal definition of the word "fact."  Also, how can it be a fact when it's actually a prediction?  It very well might come true, but until it does, it's not a "fact." 

Hope that helped.

Please god stop with pj hype. I'm a unc fan for fugs sake. But c'mon he's gonna be a decent role player....... Maybe. At the rate he's going he won't even be signed to a contract.

Everyone knows that I hate Hendo but at this point Hendo is better than pj. U don't even get to compare a 26th pick against a proven player.

Get back to Gordon Hayward. Hopefully we sign him and keep Hendo for 6th man. And let pj's a$$ go. He can't stay outta trouble.

Look no further than this laugher from one of your own...

"I don't see anyway Clifford is gonna be able to hold PJ on the bench. He is gonna come in and light teams up and be head and shoulders better than Hendo. I will bet he will have a few 30 point games."

I'd say that's a "relevant claim."

I didn't write that. Seriously....do they teach you to read at ECU?

Sent from my iPhone

Archived