• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ARE YOU F'ING SERIOUS!?! (just another disrespect thread)

PantherBoy95

Honestly I could care less about Fantasy Football (no offense to those that partake...)

But when I saw that he was behind them all and I've heard that he's like a GREAT Fantasy pick up I kind of flipped in the inside.

and I do understand that FF isn't all about talent just numbers. (So the goal line backs like Lendale get a lot more credit in the FF leagues.)

Why do people on here honestly think the NFL revolves around the Panthers, a very small market team? Why do they get shocked when a guy who splits carries is last in a very elite "every down" backs?

This isn't exactly like one of those things where I'm making stuff up talking about how I know some fourth string Joe will have a break out year...I'm using past stats to say who I would most likely want to pick in a FF league...which is based off of ........STATS

I don't follow Fantasy Football, but I remember reading people saying the same thing last year.

I had Double Trouble last year, they kept me in a lot of games. If Brady hadn't gotten hurt I would have run away with the season. pun intended!

Archived