• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bonnell now saying Hornets are players for Lance.

PantherBrew

Yes, but that's beside the point. "Truth," as always, is the reason.

People who want admit the truth even when they know it, are the worst.

People who don't want to admit they pitched an unnecessary fit when we signed Brian Roberts and therefore cried that Stephenson was an impossibility are the worst.

Just eat your crow and be happy we are loading up for a potential 4 seed when literally hours ago I couldn't figure out where we were headed.

I hope Marvin returns to ATL form and you forget you ever complained.

People who don't want to admit they pitched an unnecessary fit when we signed Brian Roberts and therefore cried that Stephenson was an impossibility are the worst.

Just eat your crow and be happy we are loading up for a potential 4 seed when literally hours ago I couldn't figure out where we were headed.

I hope Marvin returns to ATL form and you forget you ever complained.

People who are too incompetent to recognize that my "fit" was always about how Marvin Williams' contract affected everything else you needed to do, not Brian Roberts himself are the worst, and that my issue with the Roberts' announcement was wondering why anyone with any sense would tie any money up on him before you went after a Lance Stephenson.

Well, I was criticized for wondering that, then we found out that Cho had a way of getting a commitment from Roberts without tying up the money right now so they could pursue a Stephenson, thus validating my questions.

So, again, keep trying. 

And no, I don't need to "wait to see what happens" before I question it. What kind of mindset is that? I'm thinking ahead. There is nothing wrong with overthinking "sports" decisions. This isn't the freaking Cuban Missile Crisis.

People who are too incompetent to recognize that my "fit" was always about how Marvin Williams' contract affected everything else you needed to do, not Brian Roberts himself are the worst, and that my issue with the Roberts' announcement was wondering why anyone with any sense would tie any money up on him before you went after a Lance Stephenson.

Well, I was criticized for wondering that, then we found out that Cho had a way of getting a commitment from Roberts without tying up the money right now so they could pursue a Stephenson, thus validating my questions.

So, again, keep trying.

And no, I don't need to "wait to see what happens" before I ask question. What kind of moronic reactionary mindset is that? There is nothing wrong with overthinking "sports" decisions. This isn't the freaking Cuban Missile Crisis.

But you continue to try to validate your anger by harping on an offseason move that in reality has nothing to do with us getting Lance instead of saying "whew, I was worried there for a second but I feel much better now."

This is the one move that 1. Nobody thought would happen the longer it dragged on, 2. Even if you don't like Lance and fear what he will do to this locker room, you can't deny the Hornets need to take calculated risks and even if it doesn't work out, you have to applaud the effort to continue making this team better.

That's at least the sense I get around here and other hornets related boards. We are here drawing up depth charts and getting excited and you're over there talking about Marvin Williams as if that will be the downfall of an organization that had 14 million dedicated to cutting Ben Gordon in a playoff season.

Get happy. We are making moves. This is exciting. And quit trying to rain on the parade trying to talk about an acquisition completely unrelated to this one.

So, again, keep trying.

And no, I don't need to "wait to see what happens" before I question it. What kind of mindset is that? I'm thinking ahead. There is nothing wrong with overthinking "sports" decisions. This isn't the freaking Cuban Missile Crisis.

I swear to god every thread I've clicked on this forum in the past 3 days has been completely hijacked by the two of you arguing. Please stop it. No one fuging cares anymore and just let us enjoy the great news this thread has given us.

I swear to god every thread I've clicked on this forum in the past 3 days has been completely hijacked by the two of you arguing. Please stop it. No one fuging cares anymore and just let us enjoy the great news this thread has given us.

No one is going to change me, especially when I'm right, so he might as well quit trying.

Besides, who said I'm not happy with "making moves"? I'm never going to be happy with tying that much money to Marvin Williams, but I am not opposed to him as a player.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I wonder if Larry Bird would be interested in a sign & trade for Henderson. They'll have a hole in their lineup & there aren't any starting caliber guards left in free agency. They could take on his contract & still have $2-3mil in cap.

Let's say after tomorrow's meeting Stephenson gives Cho a handshake & verbal agreement on a contract. Does Cho call Indy & tell them Stephenson has agreed to sign & ask if they want Henderson? Wouldn't hurt to at least ask, IMO. Seems like that may be the only way to unload Henderson. Especially if they're trying to grab Stephenson & Boozer.

Archived