• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How Hornets matchup against Top Teams in East

bLACKpANTHER

Cleveland:

Kemba ==== Kyrie

Lance >>>>> Waiters

MKG <<<<<< Lebron

Marv >>>>>> Thompson

Al >>>>>>>> Varejo

(Biz, Hendo, Neal, Zeller, Vonleh, PJ) <<<< (Wiggins, Bennett, Mike Miller, James Jones)

Cleveland has the upper hand now, and if they land Kevin Love they will be the favorite to come out of the East.

Chicago:

Kemba <<<< D.Rose

Lance >>>>> Butler

MKG >>>>>> Dunleavey

Marv <<<<<< Gasol

Al ======== Noah

(Biz, Hendo, Neal, Zeller, Vonleh, PJ) <<<< (Taj, Snell, Hinrich, Teh Jimmer)

Chicago is interesting because we match up really well with them (without Rose). If they are healthy and we are playing our best, we have a punchers chance.

Indiana:

Kemba >>>> Hill

Lance >>>>> Miles

MKG <<<<<< George

Marv <<<<<< West

Al >>>>>>>> Hibbert

(Biz, Hendo, Neal, Zeller, Vonleh, PJ) <<<< (Scola, Mahinmi, CJ Watson, Chris Copeland)

Indy will have to hope Hibbert returns to from and Paul George takes another step forward or else they might be 1-and-Done.

Washington:

Kemba === Wall

Lance ==== Beal

MKG >>>>> Pierce

Marv <<<<< Nene

Al >>>>>>> Gortat

(Biz, Hendo, Neal, Zeller, Vonleh, PJ) >>>> (Blair, Humphries, Gooden, Webster, Andre Miller, Otto Porter)

This team is deep with talent. They might be the 2nd best in the East if Rose isn't healthy. We match up well with them too but this might be our rival for the next few years gentlemen. I live here in the area and I don't understand why the city doesn't support this team. (Maybe a name change needs to happen?)

Toronto:

Kemba <<< Lowry

Lance ==== Derozen

MKG >>>>> T.Ross

Marv ===== Patterson

Al >>>>>>> Valanciunes

(Biz, Hendo, Neal, Zeller, Vonleh, PJ) <<<< (Landry Fields, Amir Johnson, Lou Williams, Hansbrough, Vasquez)

I think our matchups with this team favor us tremendously.

Miami:

Kemba >>> Chalmers

Lance >>>> Wade

MKG <<<<< Deng

Marv ===== McBob

Al >>>>>>> Bosh

(Biz, Hendo, Neal, Zeller, Vonleh, PJ) >>>> (Napier, Haslem, Granger, Cole)

It's all downhill from here for the Heat. When you have to rely on Wade and Haslem to get you quality minutes at this stage of their careers- it's doom and gloom im afraid.

Agree with most, but unless Lance takes a big step forward, or Wade takes a big step back, Wade > Lance. And Bosh with a greater role, now he's arguably their number one guy, should see his stats and performances improve. So he is even with Al.

Give me Nelson and Blatche, and that solidify us as the no3 team in the East.

Off topic, but those Raptors "Dino" jerseys are back. Best jersey ever.

They're back?

One of the best jerseys back in the day.

Agree with most, but unless Lance takes a big step forward, or Wade takes a big step back, Wade > Lance. And Bosh with a greater role, now he's arguably their number one guy, should see his stats and performances improve. So he is even with Al.

did you watch the Indy/Miami series? Lance was the only Pacers that was effective in that series.

and as far as Wade taking a step back... he took a step back a year ago. I can't imagine him this year with the best wing defender on every team they play guarding him instead of Lebron.

Lol at Kemba being Better than kyrie

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

i used the = symbol not >

if i had to give an edge, it probably would go to Kyrie but i feel they are very similarly matched

Nov 1. Bobcats WIN

Kemba -- 23pts - 7 ast - 4 reb - 2 stl

K.Irving -- 16pts - 7 ast - 4 reb - 0 stl

Nov 15. Bobcats WIN

Kemba -- 12pts - 7 ast - 5 reb - 5 stl

K.Irving -- 18pts - 10 ast - 2 reb - 2 stl

Mar 7. Bobcats WIN

Kemba -- 20pts - 14 ast - 3 reb - 2 stl

K.Irving -- 13pts - 7 ast - 4 reb - 2 stl

Apr 5. Bobcats WIN

Kemba -- 20pts - 7 ast - 4 reb - 3 stl

K.Irving -- 44pts - 8 ast - 7 reb - 3 stl

Cleveland:

Kemba ==== Kyrie

Lance >>>>> Waiters

MKG <<<<<< Lebron

Marv >>>>>> Thompson

Al >>>>>>>> Varejo

(Biz, Hendo, Neal, Zeller, Vonleh, PJ) <<<< (Wiggins, Bennett, Mike Miller, James Jones)

Cleveland has the upper hand now, and if they land Kevin Love they will be the favorite to come out of the East.

Chicago:

Kemba <<<< D.Rose

Lance >>>>> Butler

MKG >>>>>> Dunleavey

Marv <<<<<< Gasol

Al ======== Noah

(Biz, Hendo, Neal, Zeller, Vonleh, PJ) <<<< (Taj, Snell, Hinrich, Teh Jimmer)

Chicago is interesting because we match up really well with them (without Rose). If they are healthy and we are playing our best, we have a punchers chance.

Indiana:

Kemba >>>> Hill

Lance >>>>> Miles

MKG <<<<<< George

Marv <<<<<< West

Al >>>>>>>> Hibbert

(Biz, Hendo, Neal, Zeller, Vonleh, PJ) <<<< (Scola, Mahinmi, CJ Watson, Chris Copeland)

Indy will have to hope Hibbert returns to from and Paul George takes another step forward or else they might be 1-and-Done.

Washington:

Kemba === Wall

Lance ==== Beal

MKG >>>>> Pierce

Marv <<<<< Nene

Al >>>>>>> Gortat

(Biz, Hendo, Neal, Zeller, Vonleh, PJ) >>>> (Blair, Humphries, Gooden, Webster, Andre Miller, Otto Porter)

This team is deep with talent. They might be the 2nd best in the East if Rose isn't healthy. We match up well with them too but this might be our rival for the next few years gentlemen. I live here in the area and I don't understand why the city doesn't support this team. (Maybe a name change needs to happen?)

Toronto:

Kemba <<< Lowry

Lance ==== Derozen

MKG >>>>> T.Ross

Marv ===== Patterson

Al >>>>>>> Valanciunes

(Biz, Hendo, Neal, Zeller, Vonleh, PJ) <<<< (Landry Fields, Amir Johnson, Lou Williams, Hansbrough, Vasquez)

I think our matchups with this team favor us tremendously.

Miami:

Kemba >>> Chalmers

Lance >>>> Wade

MKG <<<<< Deng

Marv ===== McBob

Al >>>>>>> Bosh

(Biz, Hendo, Neal, Zeller, Vonleh, PJ) >>>> (Napier, Haslem, Granger, Cole)

It's all downhill from here for the Heat. When you have to rely on Wade and Haslem to get you quality minutes at this stage of their careers- it's doom and gloom im afraid.

Respect your opinion and everything and it might be just me..but don't you think you are giving kemba a little too much credit? Don't get me wrong, I really like him as our pg and I think he's arguably top 10 in the league, but you are equalizing him with kyrie and wall who are arguably top 5. Wall and kyrie's handles are better, passing is better, athleticism, shooting and well..just about everything just seem to be one level higher than kemba..except defense. Also bosh is solid.. At least equal to big al. Wade is better than Stephenson even with his bum knees..just cause he's that good. I don't know, a lot of people seem to disagree with me about the heat but I still think they are serious contenders next year. Anyways, good thread for debate! I put us somewhere between the 4-6 seed right now..just really depends how everything unfolds.

Archived