• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014/15 Barclays Premier League Season

---------------------------Sturridge-------------------------

----------------Cou-------------------Sterling--------------

--Moreno----------------------------------------Markovic--

------------------Allen-----------Henderson----------------

-----------Toure---------Lovren---------------Can--------

------------------------Mignolet---------------------------

Bet we'll see this

I'd probably roll out Sakho-Toure-Can on the back line, but I'm down with everything else there. Wish Ibe was available.

Lovren might not play.

Wenger will go

Giroud

Welbeck-Cazorla-Ozil-Alexis

Coquilin

This been very successful formation lately. Playing only 3 defenders will be a gamble.

I think Arsenal definitely has the upper hand. At home, in form, LFC injuries, etc...

However, since we've gone to a back three, we've had one of the best runs of form across all European leagues. We're not changing that now.

I'd probably roll out Sakho-Toure-Can on the back line, but I'm down with everything else there. Wish Ibe was available.

Actually, yeah I like that back-line better too.  Yeah Sterling has been terrible in that wing back role so hopefully with all the injuries he'll be back playing beside Sterling further up where he has been more effective.  This will be a big game for Markovic assuming he gets the start, he's fell out of the peeking order a bit as of late.

Rumor is going around that Arsenal will swap Walcott plus cash for Raheem Sterling this summer.  Apparently both players are unhappy with their current contracts and negotiation process.

Walcott got bench because Chamberlain is a fuging beast.  Not sure why Arsenal would consider Sterling when Chamberlain been getting better and better every month this year.

Wenger better speed on $$$$ on D this year...  Allowing 30+ will not win any titles.

Rumor is going around that Arsenal will swap Walcott plus cash for Raheem Sterling this summer.  Apparently both players are unhappy with their current contracts and negotiation process.

Walcott got bench because Chamberlain is a fuging beast.  Not sure why Arsenal would consider Sterling when Chamberlain been getting better and better every month this year.

Wenger better speed on $$$$ on D this year...  Allowing 30+ will not win any titles.

Unless we absolutely rip you guys off, we aren't selling Sterling to an English club.

I still think Sterling waits until the season is over, signs a new contract here, and departs for Spain within 2 years. My guess is Barcelona to patch up an aging attack and build for the future.

Unless we absolutely rip you guys off, we aren't selling Sterling to an English club.

I still think Sterling waits until the season is over, signs a new contract here, and departs for Spain within 2 years. My guess is Barcelona to patch up an aging attack and build for the future.

Not sure if Madrid or Barcelona will want him tho, he's inconsistent,

Raheem Sterling: “Everyone’s dream growing up is seeing themselves in an away kit somewhere in a sunny country. But, in reality, I’m happy to be playing for Liverpool and trying to win trophies. I just want to focus on football and, when it gets to the end of the season, assess my position as a 20-year-old player playing in the Premier League. I will definitely give guarantees when the season has finished.”

Archived