• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcats Get New Uni(s) (Before Panthers LOL)

PantherBoy95

The Bobcats unveiled a new uniform at a Card Photoshoot.

They will officially announce the uni/s in a press conference later this week.

(No Link)

I think it's funny how many have been begging for new Panthers uni's and the Cats already get a makeover (I think they need the money more than anything though with the lack of support)

They looked about like thisVVVV BUT WAAAY BETTER (PLain but I think everyone will like it)

Cats.jpg

saw this last night on the news...looks pretty good.

still wish they would come up with a fake retro jersey

We should be allowed to use the old Hornets uni as our throwback. They don't wear them anymore. They would just say "Charlotte" on the front not "Hornets".

I

We should be allowed to use the old Hornets uni as our throwback. They don't wear them anymore. They would just say "Charlotte" on the front not "Hornets".

I

uh..:beatdeadhorse5:

i would like something bobcats related but with a retro look

I haven't really noticed the throngs "begging" for a new Panthers uni. I think the Panthers uni is pretty bad ass

Uhhh...Dimbee you're very old around here and I can't believe you said you haven't noticed it. (Well maybe not lately but believe me it's been crazy before)

Wow... I actually like the jersey in that pic, thanks a lot TouchMeNot97!

If it had looked anything like what PantherBoy95 said it looked like in his pic I would be sick.

Now we can say that we have one of the cooler jerseys in the NBA!

HEY it was 12:00 and I was just making a quick sketch...same basic concept from the quick two second glimpse of it that I got...

Guest BradThomas

that jersey is pretty damn sweet. I like it a lot -- light years better than what they had. We had the most unprofessional uniform in the league. Now, we've got one of the best.

Props, Bobcats. Props.

I think it's funny how many have been begging for new Panthers uni's and the Cats already get a makeover (I think they need the money more than anything though with the lack of support)

Cats.jpg

The only funny thing is, when you fail as a franchise, you do stuff like this. Soooooo....don't compare them getting new uni's(trying to do something to get the fans involved)

, to the Panthers not having done the same.

If the Bobcats had any success as a franchise to stand on, they wouldn't be getting new uni's. Funny is comparing the two. Actually there are other words, but I'll be nice. :D

Archived