• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers: First to Worst

Mark S

They knew we were still going to be competitive.

So they decided to make themselves look stupid just to be mean to us? Hell no. It was an alien conspiracy. That makes more sense.

I hope this serves as notice to avoid knee jerk downgrades just because a team loses a bunch of starters. If you can go out and get replacements who are just as good or better, what's the problem? We didn't lose all stars, aside from Smith and Gross. We lost a bunch of band aid guys at WR and DB.

So after we win the SB you're going to be a Jags fan? Isn't that reverse bandwagonism?

Like racism, there is no reverse...just bandwagoning. And no I don't bandwagon I just said it's more annoying to me. Cam brought enough bandwagoner fanboys.

I'm find with bandwagoner fans if they stay through crap times or when their favorite player leaves but then again they wouldn't be bandwagon fans at that point.

Like racism, there is no reverse...just bandwagoning. And no I don't bandwagon I just said it's more annoying to me. Cam brought enough bandwagoner fanboys.

I'm find with bandwagoner fans if they stay through crap times or when their favorite player leaves but then again they wouldn't be bandwagon fans at that point.

I get where you're coming from. I actually kind of wanted some bandwagon fans just because it's a sign that we've "arrived." But I admit, internet bandwagon fans of individual players are as irritating as a penis rash.

I hope this serves as notice to avoid knee jerk downgrades just because a team loses a bunch of starters. If you can go out and get replacements who are just as good or better, what's the problem? We didn't lose all stars, aside from Smith and Gross. We lost a bunch of band aid guys at WR and DB.

I hope it does too.  These major networks need to get with it and actually do some in-depth analysis before spouting their ignorance. 

Archived