• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 La Liga Race

C47

Dude, it ain't hate. He's not Di Maria's caliber, and that's who he'll be replacing at CM. James will be measured continuously because he cost €80 million to acquire. Now, if you wanna go suck his nuts because he scored 6 goals in the World Cup and he's showing up against poo squads then go ahead but don't pretend like he's proven anything in the white. Bale, himself, hasn't played up to his contract either but at least he didn't a complete egg against Atleti.

His strong run in La Liga actually started with the game against Atletico, but go ahead and ignore that.

• 5 weeks later...

El Clasico at the half 1-1. Neymar goal and Ronaldo penalty on a clear handball by Pique. Real has been carving Barcelona up on the wings, but hasn't been able to beat Bravo outside of the penalty. Marcelo man of the match in the first half imo.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I see you, Torres.

Ridiculous. The headers mask it, but Sergio Ramos really is an abysmal CB. Same with Pepe. Out of position all the time. Varane should be in the starting XI and they need to go out and get another CB they can trust game in and game out. Let Ramos play FB and join the attack like he wants to. Congrats to Atleti on dominating RM this year, and good luck against Barcelona. 

Ridiculous. The headers mask it, but Sergio Ramos really is an abysmal CB. Same with Pepe. Out of position all the time. Varane should be in the starting XI and they need to go out and get another CB they can trust game in and game out. Let Ramos play FB and join the attack like he wants to. Congrats to Atleti on dominating RM this year, and good luck against Barcelona. 

Yea. Pepe was really wild and out of position yesterday. I think it's time for RM to move on.

Yea. Pepe was really wild and out of position yesterday. I think it's time for RM to move on.

Yea, I would like to see them go out and get one of the Dortmund CB and move Ramos to FB. Play Varane and Subotic/Hummels in the middle. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived